See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had a fantastic stay at Beau Site. Fabrizio warmly welcomed us when we arrived and throughout the entire stay he and Linda were fantastic. They were always there and willing to provide tips and advice on where to go, where to eat, who had the best sales etc. The hotel itself is in a brilliant location. Approx 5 minute walk to the Spanish Steps and about 30 minute walk to the Colosseum. There is also a metro station nearby if required. We were upgraded to a Deluxe Room from a Classic Room (thanks again Fabrizio) and felt the room was large. We could store our 2 large suitcases and 2 carry on bags and still see the floor, which was something we missed during the rest of our trip! The breakfast room was nice, as was the breakfast which consisted of a choice of croissants, cakes, yoghurts, fruits and drinks. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend to Beau Site to anybody looking for accommodation in Rome.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BeauSiteRome, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Beau Site - Antica Residenza, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Elissa,

Thank you very much for the lovely review!

It was a pleasure to have you here and we hope to see you soon again.

Linda & Fabrizio

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed at the Beau Site for 3 nights in January, a post Christmas break to blow away the January blues, it did just that.
We love a bit of luxury but bearing in mind we knew we wouldn’t be in the hotel much, there is just sooo much to see in Rome. No point at all in paying for a 5* hotel that we wouldn’t even see much of! I had no idea we would get so much for our money staying here.

I don’t even know where to start with the positives. It was just everything we needed and more.

The property its self is decorated beautifully and, personally, I loved how small and compact it was. It meant that the owners knew who you were, what room you were in without having to ask. Such a personal experience you don’t get in most places.

Location was perfect, not only 5 mins walk from the heart of Rome but close the Borghese Gallery Gardens. Great to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Also the famous Via Veneto is on your door step, just beautiful.

The room was really quaint and have everything we needed, even the mini bar was very reasonably priced (and so got raided a couple of times, ha ha).

I know a few people mentioned the breakfast as a Con but we really liked it. Typical Italian breakfast from what I can tell. Sorry but if you want a full English, forget Rome and get yourself to Benidorm instead!

The owner was just so helpful and friendly. Even down to offering us an umbrella when it was raining, the little things make one great experience. Giving directions and suggestions seamed second nature and nothing was too much trouble for him, or any of the staff for that matter.

To sum up (because I could go on and on!) Great place, so friendly, great value for money and don’t bother looking elsewhere. My tip would be Book through their website for the best price.
Thanks to everyone at the Beau Site for making our Rome experience so wonderful!

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BeauSiteRome, Proprietario at Beau Site - Antica Residenza, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Laura,

Thank you very much for your nice review, we really appreciate that.

We would like you to know how glad we are that you appreciated our typical italian breakfast.

Thanks for the great suggestion you gave about booking a stay on our website! Benefits and discounts are always guaranteed there.

Hoping to have you soon again as our guest,

Fabrizio Ricciardolo
Hotel Manager

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We had an excellent stay at Beau site. The location was superb, being in a very elegant part of Rome and only a short 5-10 mins walk from the Spanish Steps and the heart of Rome. It is literally walking distance to many tourist attractions, restaurants and the shopping district.

The hotel itself is a lovely small boutique hotel with around seven rooms, all the rooms and the breakfast room are the same floor giving it a very personal feel. The hotel reception is manned 24 hours and it feels very safe and secure.

We were very well looked after by Linda who was so friendly and went out of her way to recommend some of the highlights of Rome, gave us advice on how to get around and also helped us book our entrance to the Vatican Museums which was one of the highlights of our trip.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and I would have no hesitation staying at Beau site again and would highly recommend it to any friends or family visiting Rome.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BeauSiteRome, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Beau Site - Antica Residenza, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for your review!

I'm glad I helped to make your stay enjoyable, and I hope to have you here again very soon.

Linda

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We stayed here 1 night prior to boarding a cruise ship. What a fabulous find right off the Via Veneto!!!! Working with Fabrizio prior to the visit was a wonderful, informative & fast response time experience. He arranged EVERYTHING for us.

This is a very small--7 rooms-- boutique hotel that is just lovely in a GREAT location. The rooms are very clean, neat, have all the necessary amenities and comfy beds and free WiFi!!!

Fabrizio recommended a place around the corner for dinner, Vladaimiro's and we had a fabulous meal & great atmosphere. He also opened the morning meal room for us after dinner & served us a bottle of wine & we met another couple there & his girlfriend, Linda came in & visited as well. They are just like your own family & can't do enough for you.

In the morning, they had a lovely breakfast spread all laid out nicely & delicious.

EXCELLENT ATMOSPHERE & SERVICE!!!! We were only sad it was such a short stay. I can't recommend this hotel enough, we WILL return!!!!

Room tip: ALL rooms appear to be good!
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

What a pleasure it is to read this beautiful review!

Thank you very very much for your lovely words about us,

We are both looking forward to have you here again!

Linda & Fabrizio

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This 7 room hotel is all about quaint. It is on the 2nd floor of a building in a very good location. Linda and Fab are top class! Anything you need, they do their best to accommodate. In addition, you will feel like best friends after 24 hours! This small hotel is very well reviewed and I can see why. I found it very personal, which is something I like. You are a name and not a number.
The rooms are adequate in amenities and size and are very clean.
My one very minor issue is the breakfast. It is small, healthy and fresh, and eggs are offered as an extra. I would have preferred eggs to be free or not offered at all, but that is just me being picky! Tea and coffee are served promptly on arrival, and always with a smile.
I am fortunate that I travel 100 nights a year, and feel like I know a good hotel when I use one. This is a very nice hotel, run by very nice people, and if you want the small personal touches, I would strongly recommend the Beau Site.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BeauSiteRome, Proprietario at Beau Site - Antica Residenza, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear Chris,

Thank you so much for your nice review.

We are so glad we had you here as our guest, because your suggestions and your opinion, being a Hotel Inspector, are professional and detailed.

We try to do our very best for each of our guests, and we are really considering your advices, especially about breakfast.

We hope to have you here again, to make your next stay at Beau Site even more enjoyable.

Fabrizio