“Da Vincenzo does not need a Tripadvisor review...”

Ristorante Da Vincenzo
Ranked #1,499 of 13,336 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Reviewed March 3, 2017

The truth is that Da Vincenzo does not need a Tripadvisor review. The place has its own steady local clientele, Romans know where to go. I'm sure Da Vincenzo does not worry about being rated because they are GREAT at what they do: food & service. It makes no difference whether you are a local or not, speak the language or not, the food is the same for everyone. Need to reserve.

1  Thank silvia c

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Arrived at Vincenzos with little expectations however hoping for the best. I left here very happy. The quality of the food was perfect (I had steak alongside numerous extras). The house red wine is highly recommended, I have no idea the name as it was unlabelled but it was priced at only €8 a bottle and was incredibly drinkable for the price. I want to return simply for the wine. Excellent restaurant

Reviewed January 14, 2017

I was in Rome with my family and just down from our Hotel was this Restaurant that came highly recommended by the staff. The restaurant is a little dated as far as decor but clean and the food was amazing. We ate there two times for dinner. We had fish dinner both times. Lobster alla catalana was to die for! Vincenzo, the owner, was very friendly and the service was very fast. I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone staying close to Termini Station in Rome. (only 10 min away on foot)

Reviewed November 2, 2016

We have known Vincenzo since he opened in the 1970s and visited his restaurant frequently and regularly over the yars. The extraordinary delicious food, professional service, the genuine warm welcome, the superb fish dishes and variety of choice along with the family atmosphere the restaurant being run with his wife, son and daughter make this undoubtedly the best restaurant in Rome. Since he opened the quality of everything in Da Vincenzo has never faltered, all my family love him and his family dearly. Having lived abroad in numerous places around the world, there has never been a restaurant to beat Da Vincenzo. Liana Levoir

Reviewed October 21, 2016

The restaraunt was close to our hotel , decided to have dinner there. Melanze parmigiana was great, but rissotto coukd be better( For drinks advice Aperol Spritz,it's good here.

Been to Ristorante Da Vincenzo? Share your experiences!