“Simply delicioso! ”

Ristorante Da Vincenzo
Ranked #1,518 of 13,636 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

We made a special stop to the restaurant for lunch before our return home at the recommendation of someone who lived in Rome. The locals know this place well. We sat outside and enjoyed the sun, exemplary service and the food !!! The tomatoes this time of year in Italy were the best I've eaten. The mussels in red sauce were outstanding. Reservations are needed.

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Our hotel reception booked us in to this absolute gem of a restaurant .The owners are very hospitable and the wait staff very knowledgeable about every dish on the menu.When the food arrived it was plentiful and fresh.We will certainly go back before we leave rome.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

The truth is that Da Vincenzo does not need a Tripadvisor review. The place has its own steady local clientele, Romans know where to go. I'm sure Da Vincenzo does not worry about being rated because they are GREAT at what they do: food & service. It makes no difference whether you are a local or not, speak the language or not, the food is the same for everyone. Need to reserve.

1  Thank silvia c
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Arrived at Vincenzos with little expectations however hoping for the best. I left here very happy. The quality of the food was perfect (I had steak alongside numerous extras). The house red wine is highly recommended, I have no idea the name as it was unlabelled but it was priced at only €8 a bottle and was incredibly drinkable for the price. I want to return simply for the wine. Excellent restaurant

Reviewed January 14, 2017

I was in Rome with my family and just down from our Hotel was this Restaurant that came highly recommended by the staff. The restaurant is a little dated as far as decor but clean and the food was amazing. We ate there two times for dinner. We had fish dinner both times. Lobster alla catalana was to die for! Vincenzo, the owner, was very friendly and the service was very fast. I definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone staying close to Termini Station in Rome. (only 10 min away on foot)

Been to Ristorante Da Vincenzo? Share your experiences!