2,610 results
All reviews vatican city via cola di rienzo prati area junior suite separate bedroom an upgrade modern hotel castel sant angelo living area breakfast buffet st peter's basilica walking distance mini bar sitting room excellent hotel flat screen front desk staff
Reviewed November 26, 2017

This review is long overdue, but I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel between the dates of 8/27 and 9/2 and really enjoyed my stay! There was a mix up at check in with the room I was originally booked, but the hotel staff quickly addressed the issue and the rest of my stay was very pleasant. I thought the location was great, and the breakfast buffet was excellent! I especially loved the mini croissants!

Special thanks to Roberto at the restaurant for his friendliness, professionalism and great advice on how to get around in the city! It was great to have someone to chat with during dinner.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Michele P, Direttore generale at NH Collection Roma Giustiniano, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear sdergene,

thank you for sharing your Experience at NH Collection Giustiniano.

We are so glad and proud to read that your stay at our Hotel has been great!
But what makes us feel so happy is to understand that our mood and attitude has highly contributed in making your stay Extraordinary!

The way you lived your stay clearly represents what a "Collection Experience" means to us. Please, you may be sure we will share your kind words with Roberto!

We really hope to have the pleasure to make your stay, once more, unique!

Michele Pignatelli, General Manager.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

We spent a week in Rome and picked this hotel mainly for its location ( close to the Vatican, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon ) . Little did we know that we were in for a vip treatment. The room was great, and breakfast excellent but what far exceeded our expectations was the wonderful customer service . They assisted us in every possible way and made our stay in Rome truely unforgettable.

Room Tip: Upper floors have better views and are less noisy
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Michele P, Direttore generale at NH Collection Roma Giustiniano, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear TravelGirl7809,

firstly, I would like to thank you for having shared this beautiful comment on Tripadvisor.

My Team and I, we are so glad you have chosen our NH Collection Giustiniano to live your Extraordinary stay in Rome!

It is a great pleasure you have really felt and lived how we use to daily cuddle our Guests, from their arrival to their departure. We use to think that each time we have a positive feedback and your faces with a great smile, we have won your total trust.

I really hope to welcome you so soon, again, at NH Collection Giustiniano and I send you my warmest regards.

Michele Pignatelli, General Manager.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights. Really nice location quite hotel not far from the metro or vatican. Nearby shops restaurants. Rooms are fantastic. Well presented & furnished. Breakfasts are a perfect start to your day. Staff helpful and friendly.
Front desk staff make it easy to check in & depart.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Michele P, Direttore at NH Collection Roma Giustiniano, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here in NH Collection Giustiniano and thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Rome!
We are pleased to have satisfied you!

Hope to welcome you once again,
I wish you a good day!

Best Regards

Reviewed November 10, 2017

Having stayed in Rome before we were expecting a small room with a 'lean' breakfast. Oh wow were we surprised. Our rooms were very generous suites, well appointed bathroom and very comfortable. But only one hotel has ever surpassed our expectations for breakfast (and that one is in Las Vegas!!) but we could not believe the huge range of choice, omelettes on request and so much choice we felt truly spoilt. Great concierge services too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

thank you to leave an excelent review about your stay at NH Collection Giustiniano!

...feel the Extraodinary with the NH Collection Experience!

See you soon!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I stayed here for one night when I was in Rome for a business trip. The hotel was quite nice, centrally located, reasonable room.

The breakfast range was good.

However, the a number of member of staff that I had contact with were a bit odd. We went for a drink in the bar and the barman had to read the bottles to tell what type of drink it was, then took ages to find glasses etc and then was unable to take either cash or card payment. Then when I went to pay my bill at the end they again stuggled to take payment and took ages.

The other thing I didn't like was there was no iron in the room and rather than bringing one like most hotels I had to trek right accross the hotel to the fitness center to find one.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ben T

Dear Guest,

Thank you in the name of all the staff of NH Collection Giustiniano for choose our hotel for your stay here in Rome and for dedicate your time to share your experience with all TripAdvisor Community.

We are sorry for what occured during your stay here.. but we wil be very hapy to welcome you once again!