US$157
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$176
US$160
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$183
US$164
  • Bar/Lounge
US$194
US$141
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$71
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$247
US$197
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

US$155
US$106
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Hotel Italia(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$73
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslast minute tripgave us a mapmetro linevisit to romeminute walkwonderful staytermini stationapartmentpanellebeddingromansfoyer
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic stay in Frank & Solidad's apartment in October 2016. Frank was welcoming and knowledgable and the apartment is beautiful and in a great location. I'd definitely recommend it.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2017

Frank is a very nice and hospitality host who gave me a warm welcome when I arrived at Rome. He patiently provided a lot of useful information for local good food, place and told me how to avoid the queues around the attractions. Really really useful tips!! The location of the house itself is very good as well. 5 mins walk to tube station and 10 mins to Rome Termini (railway station). The room is very clean and well-equipped! Love staying there! BTW, I should thank Frank for his help on my AC Milan scarf!! Wonderful place to stay and wonderful host, Frank!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2015

I loved my stay here at Frank's house! Right next to the metro and great dining free of tourists. the place was large and comfortable for a great price. Frank met with us and gave us the run down on the city and sites and then left us to rome in Rome. We had an issue with the heater and he came in less than five minuets and fixed the problem. I will be staying there again next time I go to Italy.

Room Tip: Just talk directly to Frank. He is very available and ready to help.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Recently came to Rome for a work conference and was looking for a centrally located flat at a great price; found it: Frank's House. The room was well appointed, and very clean and spacious. The bathroom was spotless and the wi-fi excellent. Frank was also extremely accommodating and helpful in arranging transport and reservations. Make sure to pick his brain, he knows more about Rome than many of the guidebooks. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

My best friend and I had a great stay at Frank's! Very clean, homely and bright! Frank was so easy to communicate with and was a great host. The location was fantastic, around the corner from a metro station, which takes you to a lot of popular attractions.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends