Frank's House
US$162
US$117
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$384
US$312
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewslast minute tripfantastic staygave us a mapmetro linevisit to romeminute walktermini stationapartmentpanellebeddingromansfoyerattractions
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Lovely guy with very slick affordable apartment. Clean, punctual and in great location. Right by Termini station and Frank gave us a map with advice on where to go visit. Spotlessly clean and relaxed about check out times

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Den B
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic stay in Frank & Solidad's apartment in October 2016. Frank was welcoming and knowledgable and the apartment is beautiful and in a great location. I'd definitely recommend it.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2017

Frank is a very nice and hospitality host who gave me a warm welcome when I arrived at Rome. He patiently provided a lot of useful information for local good food, place and told me how to avoid the queues around the attractions. Really really useful tips!! The location of the house itself is very good as well. 5 mins walk to tube station and 10 mins to Rome Termini (railway station). The room is very clean and well-equipped! Love staying there! BTW, I should thank Frank for his help on my AC Milan scarf!! Wonderful place to stay and wonderful host, Frank!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2015

I loved my stay here at Frank's house! Right next to the metro and great dining free of tourists. the place was large and comfortable for a great price. Frank met with us and gave us the run down on the city and sites and then left us to rome in Rome. We had an issue with the heater and he came in less than five minuets and fixed the problem. I will be staying there again next time I go to Italy.

Room Tip: Just talk directly to Frank. He is very available and ready to help.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2015 via mobile

Recently came to Rome for a work conference and was looking for a centrally located flat at a great price; found it: Frank's House. The room was well appointed, and very clean and spacious. The bathroom was spotless and the wi-fi excellent. Frank was also extremely accommodating and helpful in arranging transport and reservations. Make sure to pick his brain, he knows more about Rome than many of the guidebooks. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business