See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2016

If you enjoy hard beds and good value, then this is the place for you. Unfortunately, the beds were extremely uncomfortable for all four of us.
We had problems for the beginning. I booked through hotels dot com, but they work primarily with Expedia, so the confirmation I got had the wrong email address. The right address is int5bb at gmail dot com. The hotel is run by a wife and husband that live on the same floor and it is cleaned by an efficient lady. Unfortunately, the husband was traveling and it was hard to reach Ilaria, the wife. She's very nice and speaks English well, but mostly she expects you to call or email her if there's an issue.
We had requested a room with two beds, but got the room with a single full sized bed. We never got the TV working. They also have air conditioners, but you have to ask for the controller and make sure the switch under the window is turned before they work. The rooms are not big but there were several plugs to charge electronics. Everything is kept clean and neat. There's a decent sized shower with a bench but in room #2, the faucet sticks out so far that you can't wash your face without getting your feet drenched. If you want a washcloth or bar soap, bring your own. You get shower gel and they have shower caps and slippers available. The bathroom also has a towel warmer.
There is one room with a queen, one room with a full sized bed, and another with twin beds. The third room with the twins is on the courtyard and not on the noisy street. Around 2am each night, it sounded like the dumpsters were being emptied so it can get kind of noisy on the street side.
After reading the reviews, we knew not to order breakfast, but in the hallway there is a small fridge with water and orange juice available. And there is a wonderful automated coffee machine that gives you espresso or cappuccino or hot water or hot chocolate. And the coffee was good! I want one of these machines.
With all the issues we encountered, if they would just make the beds more comfortable, this would be a nice little B & B.

Room Tip: The third room with twins is on the courtyard and not on the noisy street.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

From the minute I booked this trip I knew the location of the B&B needed to be good. Interno5 is the ideal place to stay the staff their were brilliant even going out their way to buy my wife a gift for her 30th birthday. 5 minutes walk from the Vatican you can't get much closer than that, and very close to the subway to get to all the other places to visit in Rome. Definitely be going back to Interno5.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2016

Me and my husband stayed here just under 1 week ago. Location was perfect, just a 5 minute walk from St peters square and right by the metro. The rooms were perfect for us, location nice and quiet. Rooms were modern, clean and very comfortable. We will definitely be using the b&b again. Loved our stay in Rome.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2016

Having never stayed in a B & B before this was new to me so I wasn't sure about what to expect. The location was perfect, 5 minute walk to the Vatican and St Peter's square. There were food late night food places (like a couple were 24hour), 2 shops across the road selling drinks, snacks, fruit etc. Metro was a 2 minute walk. It was also a lovely 30 minute walk past st Peters and Angelo Castle to the main city across the angel bridge. When we arrived we struggled to find the building (it is actually opposite McDonalds, down a side road on the left). I was a little surprised when we realised the room was in a residential building and I was initially apprehensive. But the B & B was clean and well maintained, rooms were big enough for two people, with en suite and wifi. We met Ilana, who owned the property and lived on site. She was very friendly and accommodating. My only qualm was the noise from construction work that was being done, but being in a residential setting and noise from neighbours is inevitable!. Additionally, breakfast was simply a muffin each morning, but there were loads of local cafes which were reasonably priced. Other than that, it was a lovely stay in rome! So thank you Illana! Although our check-out was at 10.30am we were able to leave our luggage in the room until we left at 6 that evening. Illana even offered to drive us to the main station in termini, which we thought was very kind of her! If you are looking for something cheap and cheerful, in a good location then I would recommend Interno 5.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2015

Me and my partner have just returned from five nights in Rome at Interno5. The location is great with a metro just around the corner although we walked everywhere.

Dario is a great host and made us feel very welcome. The room was cleaned daily and was spotless. We felt like we were staying in our little apartment rather than a B&B. The wifi is great, especially if you're wanting to pre-book tickets or do some research.

Will definitely recommend to friends and be sure to visit again if in Rome again.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the courtyard which was lovely and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple