“Great Bacon Cheeseburger in Rome!”
Review of The Perfect Bun - CLOSED

The Perfect Bun
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed March 19, 2015 via mobile

I finally hit a wall with all the pasta and pizza and was desperate for a bacon cheeseburger and fries with ketchup (that I didn't have to pay for!). Most of the other burger places are kosher and so don't offer bacon cheeseburgers, but this place hit the spot perfectly. If you come during lunch the burger is only €12 instead of €15 at dinner. The French fries are delicious too, and every time I've been the service is very polite and friendly. Little hard to find, but worth it, tucked away behind Piazza Navona.

Reviewed March 11, 2015

If you're an American and have been in Italy a bit, and are desperate for a burger, this is one of the better places to go. It's can't compare with the best burger joints in the States -- but let's face it, the best Italian places in the States can't compare with Italy. But it's a good hearty burger, sesame seed bun, and they have some nice beers available. When you've had it up to your elbow macaroni with pasta, this is a pretty good place.

Reviewed February 21, 2015 via mobile

Sono stata con un'amica Mercoledì sera - abbiamo mangiato un hamburger io e nachos lei . Stavo già male prima di uscire ,sono stata malissimo tutta la notte - ho vomitato , erano anni che non mi sentivo più così male , per un giorno non sono riuscita a mangiare niente . Mia amica anche si è sentita molto male . Evitatelo se non volete passare la notte al bagno a vomitare !! - I've been there with a friend on Wednesday evening - I ate an hamburger and she ate nachos . I wasn't feeling well while I was still there , I felt terrible the entire night , I throw up , there were years since I didn't feel this way - the second day I wasn't able to eat anything , just the image of the food would make me feel sick , and I LOVE FOOD ! My friend too had a stomach ache the entire night . Stay away from it unless you want to spend your night throwing up !!

6  Thank Ramona U
Reviewed February 17, 2015 via mobile

i went here with my friends to celebrate have our christmas dinner party and bridalshower at the same time. we love the
foods and the place. prices are not too expensive.:)

2  Thank hey1082
Reviewed January 25, 2015

This place was extremely disgusting and disappointing. I went there for brunch and for starters the wait staff acted like they were so annoyed to be there and seat us. We finally were seated or rather crammed at their common table. We asked for drinks and made our way to the buffet. The selection was small and very low quality with only very fatty foods in sight. If this is what they think American food is, they need to look further.. This feels like an overpriced, nasty(er) version of ihop. The small plate of veggies they did have tasted like they were made last week, and I found hair in the fried chicken! Disgusting. The cut roast was not badexcessively greasy, and the waiter cutting it was in such a bad moyet it felt like he was doing us a favor to be there. We waited endlessly for our drinks and when asking the waiter he simply shooed at me with the back of his hand! €25 wasted later I am never setting foot in this truly nasty place again. If you're looking for American food, try hard rock cafe. If you want a nice brunch, check out vivi bistro literally a corner away. Make sure you don't waste time at this dump.

2  Thank RogerStevens