See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We were for three days in the hotel and everything went smoothly. Nice location close to the main train station and airports shuttles, helpful staff...
The only thing that bothered us a bit was that the internet stopped working a couple of time.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank rneia
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The upside were:

Room was pretty clean, clean towels, clean toilet, and included a FAST INTERNET(usually most hotels charges). Few minutes walk to Train and bus station and about 20mins walk to Collosseum. Previous posts mentioned Kitchen, but due to recent renovation, Kitchen is NO LONGER available. Hotel is pretty secure despite its "unquestionable" location. Including your room door, hotel has three points of entry that all require different keys.

The downside were:

Bed was VERY HARD, I suffered backache which affected my whole day of walking throughout my vacation. I am very fit and I can walk for miles, but ended up taking the bus at night due to backache.

Another VERY SIGNIFICANT part was the NOISE. Due to VERY THIN windows, it was impossible to sleep as you hear cars, trucks, buses THROUGHOUT the night. You expect there'd be less noise and driving at night, but boy was I so wrong. In short, a good sleep was IMPOSSIBLE to attain. I emailed the manager ( very nice guy name Rodolfo) and asked of any possibility to be moved to another other room; DID not happen. I found out that all the rooms have SIMILAR THIN windows, therefore moving to another room would NOT have made any difference.

Other than the above-mentioned factors, not too bad of a hotel. The hotel has 4 bed rooms - two rooms have their own private bathroom while the other two have their private bathrooms located outside the room.

Room Tip: Try to get a room NOT facing the road. Although since I didn't stay there, I don't know what would that be like.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The hotel is well located near the Roma Termini. The apartments are very nice and have great space an comfortable furniture. The manager is very kind and provide good tips about the city. Need to improve the Point of Sale, that does not work. I liked it so much.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Pretty basic accommodation. Hard bed, but sleep able after a few wines. Shared kitchen and bathroom. Excellent security as the building is located in an area which is not that safe, especially at night. The electrical fittings were not secure and the bathroom had a large area of black mould in a corner. The shower was a tiny cubicle. Expensive for its location.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 night with my hubby during the 2nd week of May. The building that it is location has a security gate, which made us feel a little safer in Rome. The staff was young, nice and speaks gd English. B&B was self-service, we were welcomed to use anything in the kitchen for cooking and consumption. I like that concept, the only part which I feel could be improved was the condition of the utensil. The electric kettle didn't seem clean, I guess it was due to the minerals in the water. The water that was boiled had yellowish residue in it. Some of the cups were not properly washed by the previous users which made it uncomfortable for us to use. Maybe the staff can do a check once a week on the condition of the utensil?
The room we had was quite alright. I like the effort of displaying the toiletries nicely on the bed! Shower essential are provided and hair dryer! The room I guess is supposed to create a romantic feel, but it would be gd if there is a brighter lighting available too, as it can be quite dim when we were reading maps, planning our itinerary.
It was a pleasant short stay. :)

• Stayed: May 2013