My Guest Roma
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Bedrome(Rome)
1,041 results
All reviewskosher breakfasthost stefanob bhelped us planhome away from homebed and breakfastevery morningbus linesa short bus ridepublic transportationguest housepastriesquiet neighborhoodgreat place to stay in romesmall fridgetrip to romea wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed in this B&B for 3 nights and I can only recommend it for a stay in Rom!

It started with great service while booking the rooms together with the late night taxi transfer from the airport, which was at a real good rate.
The B&B is not slap bang next to the Colosseum, which means that you can expect light airy rooms, which were spotless and with very little traffic noise from the roads, enabling you to experience the real Roman life. The B&B has great connections via Metro and local Express busses, so getting to all the main attractions was very easy and convinient. With only 5 rooms you will get a fantastic service from the host Stefano & his team. During my stay we got loads of local advise on where to go and what to do (and what to avoid), which is invaluable. Breakfast was plentifull and good, home made cakes...what more can I say...

I will be back for sure!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 15 April 2012

From the moment i checked in to the time i checked out i never felt that i was in a foreign country. It was like home away from home. This is perfect place to stay in Rome. When I arrived at My Guest Roma I was very happy with the accommodation. Nice, clean, spacious rooms, Quiet neighborhood, easy access to metro and bus and not to mention eating joint. Metro station is about 10-15 min walk and the bus stop about 5 min.
But the standout is Stefano’s ever smiling face and willingness to help the guests in whichever way possible. It is such a welcome change in this day and age. From the time I checked in to the time I boarded the taxi to leave for airport, Stefano was there with a smile to help me out. He planned out my entire trip around the city and even to places like Florence and Pisa. He advised me on places to eat.
In all he made this trip to Italy even more memorable. On my next visit to Rome I would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you Stefano and the team for such a personal and enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I hadn't had any previous experience of a B&B and I must confess I have discovered a new way of travelling. I received an excellent personalized service coupled with a spotless spacious room and an extremely rich breakfast . I wouldn't have asked for anything more!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2012

great option for Rome. location is great and complimentary breakfast is decent.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2012

This is a perfect place to stay in Rome! Quiet neighbourhood, metro and bus nearby, extremely clean and nice rooms, best breakfast in Italy, perfect service! Stefano is the most helpful and charming host I've ever met! Grazie mille, Stefano! Ci vediamo l'anno prossimo!
Guy van den Heule, Belgium