Free cancellation until 22/07
US$153
US$122
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$174
US$158
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
US$144
US$124
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$72
  • Free Internet
Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$195
US$149
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Hotel Italia(Rome)(Great Value!)
Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$375
US$298
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsdaniele and liviovatican citypiazza del risorgimentopeter's basilicacroissantsevery morningb bsbedroom windowwonderful hostsa great place to staybed and breakfastperfect locationbus routespublic transportationgelatometro stationfew minutes walk
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Thank you TripAdvisor! I found this amazing B&B on TripAdvisor and honestly, our trip to Rome would not have been the same without it. This B&B really is a view of Rome and you really do have a room with a view. Many times when traveling I've thought views don't matter but it was wonderful to go to wake up and go to bed viewing the Vatican. You are literally across the street!

I can't say enough good things about our hosts Livio and Daniele. They both took time to get to know us a travelers, finding out what we hoped to accomplish on our visit, and then set about helping us schedule and plan accordingly. The service was so customized. My husband and I enjoyed walking, buses and trains while we observed another guest wanting a personal tour with a driver. Daniele assisted each guest individually. Now that is customer service!

Each day we were asked to leave a note outside our room with the time we wanted breakfast set. It was great. At the precise hour of our requested breakfast we would arrive to find our coffee ready and individualized food service provided.

I can't say enough about A View of Rome. Everything about it made me feel like I was at home and with friends who were sharing the BEST VIEW in town with me.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank holtie
Reviewed January 11, 2012

From the time we were greeted outside the beautiful building on Christmas Day, to the 4th day when we left - we had a great time. The rooms are adequate, comfortable and clean. We were delighted when offered eggs, cheese and fruit at breakfast - the coffee is superb. The hosts are just the friendliest, very helpful and we felt very much at home. Thank you so much - your hospitality made our stay in Roma so worthwhile and memorable.

Room Tip: family room is great - beautiful view of the Basilica.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank kaiser08_KZN
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Just stayed at A View of Rome for five nights and had a wonderful time. Great location on the Piazza Risorgimento, close to the Metro, bus and tram lines, although we easily walked everywhere. Great views over the Vatican, but photos from other reviewers illustrate this better! Very comfortable room, with Daniele and Livio's attention to detail and service making our stay truly memorable.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Jamie124
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We stayed here over Christmas, friendly and helpful staff. Clean room. Daniele and Livio are perfect hosts. They remember what you like for breakfast and then greet you the next morning with your request. They gave us good directions and information. Great cappuccino! I would go back today, if I could ! Definately must stay here if you are in Rome. Very comfortable and new beds, I slept great. My husband and I brought my 84 year old mother, and 22 year old daughter- had a blast. Enjoyed meeting other nice guests during breakfast, got more great ideas on what to see! Loved this place!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula S

Great location

My partner and I stayed at A View of Rome for 3 nights over new year. We arrived late but a car was organised by the B&b to collect us, he was waiting for us at the meeting point as the hotel organised- Danielle was also ready and waiting after 12am and eager to show us the views, Our first impression was what an grand entrance and great old style elevator- but when we were shown to our room the real treat came - what a splendid view. We never closed the curtains at night and woke up with a basilica dome view.
St peters was about a 5 minute walk and Vatican museum just as close. We even walked down at 1am the night we arrived just to have a quick look at the crib
Our hosts were nice and helpful during our stay with suggestions on things to do and printing them out . Breakfasts were made to order - crosants one morning and eggs the next, with good coffee too.
We were able to check in for our flightand print boarding passes, a taxi was booked to collect us to save us the trouble. We were flying out late and were able to store our luggage and use the B&b toilet too. The B&b could not have been more helpful and we will stay again when we come back to Rome - thanks

• Stayed: December 2011