“Amazing experience!”

RomeInLimo Tours & Excursions
Ranked #1 of 217 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in tailor made personalized tours in Rome, and throughout Italy. We employ only professionals, which allows us to provide the utmost quality of experience for our clientele. Our company mandate centres on the satisfaction of our clients, as we aspire to only the highest standards of service. We believe that the best advertising is a happy client; one who will recommend us to their family and friends, and use our services again in the future. Our services: Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Food Tours, Walking Tours, Shore Excursions, Wine Tours in Rome and throughout Italy. For your convenience and enjoyment we offer luxury sedans, vans, and mini-buses, accompanied by knowledgeable drivers who are eager to make your experience in Italy memorable. At your request, we provide licensed tour guides with exceptional knowledge of Italian culture, art, and historical sites.
Rockville, MD
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I would highly recommend RomeInLimo to anyone looking for private tours. We hooked up with three other couples for two different tours: Florence & Pisa (led by Giovanni) and then Rome (led by Rolando). The guides are incredible- they know their cities well, history and how to get around their busy streets. They took us to wonderful restaurants for lunch where our tables were waiting. They met us at our cruise ship right on time, kept us on schedule and made sure we were back on board our ship in plenty of time before it sailed.
In Rome, we paid a little extra for a private guide, Valeria - who met us at the Colisseum and then the Vatican, took us past all the long waiting lines and blew us away with her knowledge and enthusiasm.
I would highly recommend RomeInLimo and would use them again in a heartbeat.

• Korean first
Ventura, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We recently used RomeInLimo for two tours and a transfer from our cruise ship to Rome. In all three cases, we were impressed by their personnel, vehicles, and attention to detail. They seemed to be sincerely interested in giving excellent service. In each case we contracted with them for an eight-person van. Our tour a Pisa and Lucca was a delight, as well as our tour of Rome. We have absolutely no complaints and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for private tours.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fantastic!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I only wish I could give them 6 stars. I prepared myself for some problems because we were using RomeInLimo in 3 different cities, and nothing ever runs perfect, right? Boy was I wrong, the drivers were at our cruise ship waiting for us as we got off, the cars were new and immaculate, and the drivers were courteous and very knowledgeable. When we got back to the ship and were talking to other passengers who either took the ship tours or used another service, they all had some type of problem or didn't see some of things we saw.. I said to my wife I should get the MVP award for our trip for hiring RomeInLimo, she agreed 100%.. Just for the record, that's the first thing she agreed with me 100% in many years.. LOL!!!

We also used their private guide for the Vatican, Brayden. She was so knowledgeable about the Vatican it was like touring the museum with the curator. In addition, she is quite the flirt with all the security people at the Vatican, which really comes in handy when there are lines and you need a rope or two moved so you can get by the crowd..

This was the best money I ever spent on vacation!!! They ready made trip, and I wish I could give them 6 stars because they deserve it!!!!

2 Thank Chris S
Vero Beach
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Another EXCELLENT experience with Rome In Limo”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Just returned from our 2nd trip to Italy and the Mediterranean. We used Rome In Limo for transfers from the airport, to the ship and back to ariport. We also used them for a 4 hour walking tour of Rome, and for the day while we were in Naples. They are such a wonderful company to work with. On time all the time and more than willing to modify tours to your needs. Their normal walking tour is 3 hours but because we wanted to see a special Vatican exhibit they extended to 4 hours. For this tour we had Sarah as a guide who is so knowledgeable about art history she made the tour wonderful even though we had just arrived on an overnight flight, no sleep, she just energized us for the day. Angelo our driver for our transport from the airport and to the port was great. He picked us up at the Vatican after we did the Scavi tour there and was right on time even though the area was just packed with people, more than normal as it was a holiday weekend. He took us back to our hotel so that we could change clothes before driving us to the port. In Naples, our guide Tony was wonderful. When we told him we had already seen Pompeii and the Amalfi coast he arranged a wonderful day for us at the ruins of Herculaneum, the very little known but magnificent Villas San Marco a lunch at a local restaurant in downtown naples that had the best pizza I've ever eaten and then an afternoon at the Naples National Archaelogical Museum which is one of the best museums we've ever been to, the building alone is over 400 years old. He returned us to the port, handed us a bottle of Lemoncello from Sorrento and bid us farewell. Tony was just great and made the day in Naples wonderful. I can't recommend this company highly enough, even though our plans changed frequently before our trip they were always able to accommodate us. I am certain that we will utilize their services again when we return to Italy.

Melbourne, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Excellent tour of Etruscan sites”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We booked a private tour with RomeinLimo, to take us to the Etruscan sites at Tarquinia and Cerveteri. Angelo was our driver / guide, and everything about the day exceeded our expectations. Our car was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Angelo was very knowledgeable about the sites we were visiting and prepared us very well for each visit. He also took us to a fantastic restaurant for lunch at the beautiful medieval fortified town of Ceri. There is no way that we could have done so much by ourselves! It was a truly memorable day and I thank RomeinLimo and Angelo for all their efforts. I would also like to mention that our emails with Jany to arrange the tour were always answered promptly and courteously. This is a great company and are thoroughly recommended.

Visited April 2012