“Perfect trip, Thanks”

RomeInLimo Tours & Excursions
Ranked #1 of 213 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in tailor made personalized tours in Rome, and throughout Italy. We employ only professionals, which allows us to provide the utmost quality of experience for our clientele. Our company mandate centres on the satisfaction of our clients, as we aspire to only the highest standards of service. We believe that the best advertising is a happy client; one who will recommend us to their family and friends, and use our services again in the future. Our services: Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Food Tours, Walking Tours, Shore Excursions, Wine Tours in Rome and throughout Italy. For your convenience and enjoyment we offer luxury sedans, vans, and mini-buses, accompanied by knowledgeable drivers who are eager to make your experience in Italy memorable. At your request, we provide licensed tour guides with exceptional knowledge of Italian culture, art, and historical sites.
Dallas,Tx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect trip, Thanks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

We used RomeinLimo for 4 days and all transfers. Could not have been better. We spent 3 days with Vinny. He was great, read me like a book seemed to know just what we wanted to do. Found us a great winery and geat lunch near Frascati. He took to all the highlights in Rome and was fantastic. We had Braden for the Vaticain, she knew everything and was so much fun.We had Susie in Pompaii again fantastic. And Deago in Sorrento, great guide took us to perfect lunch spot and sang to us on the way down. Never thought about anything but relaxing they did everything.

• Korean first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

Was in Rome before Royal Caribbean cruise to Sicily, Turkey and Greece. Had a private tour of the Vatican and Sistine Chapel and the catacombs. The guide was very nice and knowledgeable and the day was perfect

Visited May 2012
“Maurizio/Rome in Limo--the best one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

I was kind of sceptical when I reserved my tour with Rome in limo having in consideration I'm not a fan of private tours however.........as we met our guide/driver/friend/host Maurizio I congratulated myself for the good choice!
Maurizio was all and more that you can ask for a day in Rome, his knowledge of history is beyond words, his time management skills are amazing and extremely important when all that you have is one day to visit such a beautiful and historical city .
I definitely recommend Maurizio to all the people who want to maximize their day at Rome, with him you will never regret it!!
Thanks Maurizio, we love you!
Nunez Family.

Seattle, Washington
“Three tours in Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

We booked three separate tours in Italy through RomeInLimo and all were quite wonderful. Elizabeth took us to Florence and San Gimignano; she was chatty, enthusiastic and very knowledgable, just lovely. Alberto took us through Rome and was funny and friendly, was exceptional at explaining the history around the sites, we had an excellent time with him. Finally, Carmine took us to Pompeii, Sorrento and Positano; he was friendly and very accommodating, arranged our lunch reservation and helped make our trip all the better.

I highly recommend this company and their guides.

Oakton, Virginia
“Excellent Experience with RomeinLimo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

My wife and I had great experiences with RomeinLimo on a recent cruise to Italy. We used their driver Carmine in a private tour of Pompeii, Positano and Sorrento. He was great -- very enthusiastic and nice, taking us to some excellent spots (including a restaurant high above Positano with excellent food and views which was incredible). To see Rome, we participated in a small group of 8 people from the cruise ship -- Rolando was our excellent driver and we also hired a lovely, knowledgeable tour guide named Valerie for the Coliseum and the Vatican.

In both cases, RomeinLimo was very professional, and my wife and I wholeheartedly recommend them (and particularly the individuals named above).

Chris Randolph