“Excellent B&B!!!”

Ranked #171 of 3,692 Rome B&B and Inns
Italy
“Excellent B&B!!!”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Great Bed & Breakfast very close to the metro and the Vatican. George and Michelle (the staff) are very kind and helpful for every need at every time. The breakfast (Italian style) is good and complete, served at your favorite time in the room; it includes also freshly made orange juice and warm croissant. The room was furnished with taste, clean and comfortable (even though it faces on a main road, closing the windows you don't ear any noise). Michelle helped us with suggestions about the best bus connections to reach our destination. The price is perfect for such a central B&B and for this quality. We'll come back there for sure!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Rotherham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 March 2012 via mobile

This was a four night stay which went without hitch. Michelle had organised transfers and various trips which all went as planned. She even took the time to walk us round to the tour agents office which was close by. Both she and George provided a very warm welcome, always friendly. The excellent continental breakfast provided each morning and spotless and comfortable accommodation ensured a pleasing stay. George even came out when we left to ensure the transfer taxi was as booked.
The location was very good for restaurants with easy access to the Vatican, Metro and public transport. The Wi Fi was a bonus we we took advantage of.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this accommodation.

Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Robert C
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Simply fantastic. Thank you to Michelle and George who truly advocate great customer service to everyone who steps in their doors. There was nothing but smiles and assistance, and coming all the way from Australia there is no doubt when i come to rome again - i know the only place i want to stay. George was great in showcasing room facilities and michelle giving a hand for directions around the city.

wishing this business all the best in the future. With continued service like this the skys the limit !

Alvin

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
London
Reviewed 12 March 2012

This B&B is very close to the metro and the Vatican. It is really clean, comfortable, safe and the staff were amazing, going out of their way to ensure we got everything we asked for.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Jandira, São Paulo, Brazil
Reviewed 13 February 2012

B&B Amor is an excellent choice to stay in Rome. Its just 300 meters from Vatican. The Ottaviano Metro station is 30 meters. Who likes walking can take via Giulio Cesare ahead and fastly gets in Piazza del Popolo. The staffs are very nice. George is great guy who helped to make our stay there the best. Michelle helped us with museums bookings and she was amazing too. The rooms are very beautiful, cleans and safe. The neighborhood is very peaceful too. As soon as possible I will return to Rome to stay there.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I spent a month looking for the best place to stay in Rome. My primary concern was the cleanliness and ofcourse the budget since you will spend most of your time outside. I didn't regret anything about Amor, infact I loved it especially when I found out that it is managed by Filipinos. No wonder it was very very clean. Thanks Michelle although I wasn't able to meet you, to George who was very helpful to my husband's inquiries and to their hard-working son!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I just got back from a 4 night stay at the Amor B & B. I booked it because of the price and the stylish rooms, and I was definitely not disappointed.

My room was Claudia, and it was really neat! Check out the photos I took of my room. My room overlooked the busy street below, and I could not hear a thing! When I opened my window to look outside, I was shocked at how loud it was after I opened the window. It was so quiet when the window was shut- I slept like a baby.

A few great things about this B & B are the location, breakfast and the owners, The doorstep is maybe 20 steps from the Ottaviano metro stop and maybe a 5-10 minute walk depending on how slow you walk- from the Vatican. The breakfast is also great. It consisted of a sweet croissant, 2 pieces of toast, yogurt, fruit, cheese, meat, a selection of jam, honey, nutella and butter as well as coffee to order, a bottle of water for the day and a cup of fresh squeezed juice.

Michelle and George were also great, giving suggestions for places to go and eat. They were so helpful. Will stay here again if I return to Rome.

Room Tip: Claudia is really pretty, but is close to the entrance and kitchen. It may bother some, but I never...