B&B Amor Rome - This is a very nice hotel, run by a very nice couple. The rooms are very clean and offer enough space for a small family. Breakfast is served in the room, and is arranged with you at the time of check in. all basic amenities are included and whatever you might need can be obtained from the reception. Everything from a taxi to tour can be booked from the reception as well.
You can walk to all the popular sights, including the Vatican city. But if you prefer, the metro is located on the corner of the hotel.
The staff are very friendly and always on hand to help.
I enjoyed this bed and breakfast, and would recommend it to all who choose to visit Rome on a budget.
I must suggest one place to eat, which is located to the left after exiting the B&B's front door and opposite the street called Pizzeria Napoli. You must eat there, the staff are very friendly, despite the slight language barrier (you will manage despite this). They are fairly inexpensive and you must try the Ole Picante, if you like spicy condiments with your food.
Air conditioning and Wi-Fi included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amor accomodates you in spacious and modern rooms with sky cable, free wifi connection, free minibar and a delicious breakfast served in your room on your preferable time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amor Bed And Breakfast Rome
- Amor Bed & Breakfast Rome Hotel Rome