“Wonderful store filled with handmade wooden toys” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bortolucci

Bortolucci
Ranked #26 of 409 Shopping in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: I can send you some pictures if you want.It has the most amazing hand-made woodwork shop that I've seen
Bergen, Norway
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Wonderful store filled with handmade wooden toys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

This store is located near the Pantheon. It is ok priced and ppl that love Pinocchio will have a wonderful time! They even put your name on the things you buy while you wait!
I bought lots of small wooden letters for the children to put on their doors and they where 1E for each letters. I also ended up buying school bag charms/things and a wooden princess clock.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank MarieJK

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Very Cool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

I love this little shop near the Pantheon. My son was fascinated by the near full sized wooden motorcycle - one half its size was €1100, but other things were more reasonably priced. I bought my stepmom a owl pendulum clock, my son also fell in love with a train and I got some small knick knacks as gifts for a couple euro each.
Beware there are a bunch of imitators, especially near Trevi Fountain, but be sure to stop by Batolucci's.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jamie C
Brookline, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing wooden toy shop - straight out of Pinocchio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

I felt like I stepped into another world when I walked into this shop, my husband by my side and awe-struck 2-year-old daughter in my arms. The walls are covered with beautiful handmade wooden children's clocks, with adorable little tickers rocking from side to side at the bottom of each. The wall looked alive with wood! The rest of the shop was filled with wooden toys of all shapes and sizes, from a giant pinocchio to mini bells with wooden animal figurines for handles. I've never seen such high quality, unique wooden toys before. I should also note I hadn't sought this place out at all - I didn't even know it existed. We stumbled upon it after taking a wrong turn on a walk back to our hotel from dinner. I'm so glad we did.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Robyn L
Tampa, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fun shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

It has the feel of Olde World craftsmenship and is a good stop to find gifts for the kids (from inexpensive novelties to very expensive - for the BIG kids). A little difficult to find without a street #. Once on via di Pastini, it is on the south side as far east as you can go, tucked in a corner. Have fun!

Visited February 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Cute shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

Worth a visit .. So much to see ... Amazing! Brought home some cute pencils fir some little girls I know.. They loved them!

1 Thank wiggygailTX

Been to Bortolucci? Share your experiences!