“Amazing small group tour”
Review of Walks Inside Rome

and up
Pizza and Gelato Making Class with Dinner in Rome
Ranked #13 of 81 Classes & Workshops in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Buongiorno! Welcome to Walks Inside Rome! We are Sal & Marilena. Our team's mission is to show you Rome's best art, history, food and fun. Our expertise is in private and semi-private tours which also include priority entrance (skipping the line) and special reservations to the city's most famous sights including the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and so much more!
Reviewed August 23, 2018

My friend and I did the Early Morning Vatican Small Group Tour. This is a must if you are interested in history and art. The guide was very informative. The tour was the right length - we did not feel rushed but it also was not too long. The guide pointed out so many interesting things and threw in a joke every now and then. Definitely worth the cost --- you skip the massive line and when you see the bigger groups you will be grateful for the small group of 10-12.

Date of experience: July 2018
All reviews
"early morning vatican tour"
in 71 reviews
"personal tour"
in 8 reviews
"cooking class"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Katya was the most amazing guide. Knowledgeable, passionate, fun. We covered baths, catacombs, aqueducts and Appian Way. Gave a great feeling of how life was lived, not just facts and figures. Can’t recommend highly enough!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We did a fun pizza making class and a night walking tour of the coliseum. One of the best tours we’ve done in Rome! Highly recommended. Don’t think twice, book with Walks Inside Rome!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018

I have used the company once before 5 years ago when my husband and I used them for a private tour of the Vatican. This time I was coming with my brother and my 3 kids. We decided on taking the Early Morning Vatican Small group tour. I highly recommend them! The main reason being you do not have to wait on line for tickets and that line was well over 2 hours long at 7am! Our guide was super informative and showed us so many things. He made sure to engage the kids in all that he was talking about. It was a memorable experience and I would use them again!

Date of experience: July 2018