Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
Tours from Walks Inside Rome tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Walks Inside Rome
from US$92.11
from US$92.11
from US$96.72
from US$115.14
More Info
All reviews early morning vatican tour sistine chapel private tour small group mama bear treasure hunt guide sara general public amazing guide jewish ghetto once in a lifetime wonderful tour art history tour company four hours underground colosseum personal tour
Reviewed September 1, 2018

I did this class with my 15-year-old son and we had a blast. There were 9 of us in the class, we did the 10 am. We made the tiramisu first, then ravioli and linguini. Chef Gloria was patient but we really did things ourselves. We then sat down while they cooked and served the food to us for lunch. My son was initially not into it and neither of us really cook, but it was bonding and fun and we felt accomplished. Was a nice break from the tourist visits and highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We booked two tours with Walks Inside Rome and they were both fantastic! We did the small group underground Colosseum tour first. This was absolutely wonderful. I wasn't sure what to expect doing the evening tour, but we really enjoyed it! It wasn't very crowded and we learned a lot. The next day we did the private kids tour through the vatican and basilica and our guide, Cristina, was amazing!! I would highly highly recommend this tour for those with children. My kids learned so much and she was very patient with the kids. There were two priests at the Sistine Chapel, and we had enough time to talk with the and get blessings, which was very exciting. My kids learned so much from her and she really made interesting and fun! We would absolutely recommend this tour to everyone.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

My husband and I chose a small group tour of Colosseum and underground. Our guide was Lisa who was amazing and very knowledgeable about the history of the area. backed up with illustrations of a bygone era. Thanks Lisa for a very enjoyable tour.
We would highly recommend Walks Inside Rome.
The Doves. AU

Reviewed August 23, 2018

My friend and I did the Early Morning Vatican Small Group Tour. This is a must if you are interested in history and art. The guide was very informative. The tour was the right length - we did not feel rushed but it also was not too long. The guide pointed out so many interesting things and threw in a joke every now and then. Definitely worth the cost --- you skip the massive line and when you see the bigger groups you will be grateful for the small group of 10-12.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Katya was the most amazing guide. Knowledgeable, passionate, fun. We covered baths, catacombs, aqueducts and Appian Way. Gave a great feeling of how life was lived, not just facts and figures. Can’t recommend highly enough!