“Excellent Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
CL living room
CL bed upstairs CL bed bath downstairs
Check Availability
Street view
Street view 2
Ciancaleoni steps
Ciancaleoni steps by night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Holmdel, New Jersey
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this place for 5 nights and it was wonderful. The place felt like home. The kids stayed in the bed room upstairs and we used the room downstairs. The high ceiling gives the apartment a feeling of space and we used the terrace to relax after coming back from our sight seeing. All the places were within walking distance. The grocery store is nearby next to the metro station (Via Cavour) and there are lots of eating places. We once came back late at night and it felt quite safe. Termini, the main train station, is a 10 minute walk. Marida was very helpful and was prompt in fixing some things that were not working. I would definitely recommend this place.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
AL, U.S.A.
Reviewed April 17, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Turks and Caicos Islands
Reviewed April 7, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Ojai CA
Reviewed March 13, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
13 Mar 2014
Dear James and Elizabeth. It seems hard to me to answer to your wonderful review, as I am so happy and touched by your flattering comment. There are no words
The well-being and comfort of our customers is the item which we hold more and reading that you did feel at home for a whole month is the greatest satisfaction.
We look forward to welcoming you next year again to make you feel at home away from home!
A warm hug to share,
Heemstede
Reviewed November 21, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

21 Nov 2013
Dear Robert,
Thank you for writing your informative review.

Guests’ comments are extremely important to us, as we believe that only customers may tell us how good we are.
I wish to apologize for the Wifi Connection. Thanks to your suggestion, we are managing to improve the service, allowing further access to the Wireless Device.
I hope to host you and your delightful family whenever you will be in Rome again.
Best regards,
Reviewed November 13, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
13 Nov 2013
Dearest Guest, I do thank you for your flattering comments and for the time you took to share them with other users.
I am convinced, that the central location, the suggestive Rione Monti in addition to evocative design of the Apartment really create a unique and memorable experience of luxury and satisfaction.
Looking forward to making you live another unforgettable experience.
Best regards,
Lausanne
Reviewed November 1, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing