6,489 results
All reviews imperial lounge la pergola city view diamond member hilton points executive floor art collection beautiful hotel shuttle bus complimentary shuttle pillow menu indoor pool corner suite pool side turkish bath steam room piazza barberini
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I felt like I was royalty from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. This is a truly gorgeous property in a wonderful location on a hill overlooking the Eternal City.

Every aspect or feature of this hotel is sumptuous with the highest standards of comfort, relaxation and guest service. It also had THE best hotel gym that I have found anywhere in the world.

Room Tip: I imagine there are no "bad" rooms here
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
RobertaR0SSI, Front Office Manager at Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear Chrisklopper,
Thank you for your kind words and 5-star rating. We take great pride in providing our guests with an unforgettable luxury experience, and it is a real treat to see that you were impressed with your room accommodation and the service received.

Our guests' satisfaction is very important to us, and we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. Thank you for your kind words and please come back soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Rome Cavalieri for our 12th Wedding Anniversary. Special mention has to go to Elena on reception for looking after us so well and making sure we had a stay that we will remember forever. My wife and I stayed in Rome on our first holiday together before we were married, and had not been back. Thanks to our experience at the Rome Cavalieri, we don't expect it will be so long until we visit again! Thanks again to Elena and all the hotel staff for making our stay so memorable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
RobertaR0SSI, Front Office Manager at Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear MarkhP6724GK,
Thank you very much for choosing the Rome Cavalieri to celebrate your special occasion in the Eternal City. We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay and we hope to welcome you back at the Rome Cavalieri.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The view, the ambiance, the food the service extraordinary!!! Usually, I can find the words to describe things, but this time I'm speechless. With the reputation of the Waldorf Astoria out there ones has certain expectation, but the staff, the atmosphere, the attention went far beyond my expectations. It was more than worth the splurge.

Room Tip: any room overlooking the city. It is worth the price of the ticket.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Pineboy,

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Everything you would expect from the Hilton / Waldorf brand - beautiful property, great service, good (pricey) food. The rooms are spacious and well-equipped, unlike what you typically find in the city center. But there is my only complaint, hence 4 stars instead of 5: it is a cab ride to any of Rome's main sites (yes there is a hotel shuttle, but it is limited).

I would stay again for business or a romantic get-away anytime! But if I am truly on a sightseeing trip, I will probably try a place more central.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Steve M,
We would like to thank you for choosing Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts during your recent visit to the Eternal City and for submitting a review regarding your stay.
We are sorry for your disappointment regarding the location of the hotel which is actually considered a plus in the hot summer months, surrounded as it is by its own private park with greenery and outdoor pools.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Front Office manager

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Elegant, great staff, awesome suites, beauty & cleanness everywhere. I recommend this place a 100%
They have shuttles to town every 20 minutes, the stores have the latest fashions. Beautifully decorated, gym, beauty salon, amazing pool and the views of the coliseum and Vatican

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business