See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself was not too bad. Little bit dirty and worn down though. Staff were friendly enough however some of them speak very very little English.

- it’s 4km from the airport
- it’s a cheap stay if you have an early flight like us

- the room was VERY loud. We could hear staff and other persons virtually yelling in the reception until almost midnight. There were no efforts made my staff to keep people quiet. This was easily the most frustrating part of our stay.
- very very tiny shower
- although this hotel is advertised as being close to the airport, you cannot walk there. You HAVE to take a taxi or uber which is about 20 EURO for a 5 minute drive.

Not too bad. Not too good.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I have staid in this hotel several times and digested to few friends too, but this time I find that the lady honer is not very friendly to come and knock on my doom door as I was in with my cousin looking on the iPad for a property for sale, she domande to my cousin to live the room, how poorly is that. For me that is discussing and I will not use this hotel any more there ware problems with the shower and I didn’t complain the didn’t even give me the bill resit .. ciao ciao Laura hotel

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2017

- close to the airport, easy to get to the shuttle bus and it takes only 10 minutes to the airport
- close to the train station, a good 15 minutes train ride to Rome Termini
- fairly comfortable bed
- friendly and helpful staff

- hard to find the place since it is located inside a panel house and there is not much indication on where is the entrance
- hair drier not functioning, very low water pressure in the shower
- terrace shared with 2 other rooms
- quite cold in the room during the night
- if you are scared or disturbed by airplane/airport noises, then this place is not for you - it is located right next to the Ciampino airport runway and even with windows closed you can hear all the noise planes make - personally it didn't bother me, it was more of a plus, but lot of people would take it as a no-go.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2017

This place is so sketchy! We made a reservation on booking.com- arrived at the hotel. We could not even find an entrance. We found the sign- drove all around, did not see parking or an entrance. We tried calling- tried cancelling on booking.com- not sure how, but they still charged us the full amount and we didn't even stay here. What a scam. Do not go here! The area is not nice at all, and we had just gotten robbed in Rome and felt like we were getting robbed again. I tried to have them reverse the charges and they wouldn't.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Brigittamonique
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Small hotel with friendly staff. Rooms basic but clean and have all you need for a few days. Good location for easy transport into central Rome. Tricky to find even with large Hotel Laura sign but small entrance gives appearance of an apartment doorway rather than a Hotel.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms