Pascia Room & Breakfast
US$139
US$173
US$150
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$120
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$375
US$304
  • Restaurant
All reviewslovely terraceplace to staypublic transportationcentral rometramfridgeensuitevatican
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We booked this place from the good reviews on the internet and were noy disappointed. From the start we were treated like old friends rather than customers. Nothing was too much trouble. Cristina went out of her way to get extra information, give advice and make bookings for us. The only question to be answered is who makes the better coffee her or Marco (I vote Cristina!!!).

Room Tip: Go to the excellent local restaurants
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank helloAdelaide
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This B&B is an apartment that has been converted into a delightful oasis where you can rest your head after running around Rome all day. Immediately upon booking, Marco, one of the owners, will email and can provide detailed instructions on getting there. After taking a tram from the central station, you enter a red gate and can be buzzed in. Immediately, Marco sat my friend and I down to explain where everything was in Rome and how to get around, which was extremely helpful considering the magnitude of such an ancient city. Our room was perfectly clean and the decor was relaxing and tasteful. While two rooms have private bathrooms, the other three rooms do not and we had one of those three. The shared bathroom was extremely clean and spacious, and we had no problems sharing it with the other guests. There is a small lounge area (computer available for guest use) and kitchenette (minifridge and stovetop available, along with basic utensils and some dishes), and a lovely terrace. There's additionally wifi and air conditioning. Marco and/or Cristine are present every morning, providing breakfast, conversation, and advice. Pascia is a bit removed from the center of Rome, allowing you a quieter night, but the main attractions can be easily reached by bus and the metro (consider investing in a Roma Pass!). Overall, it was the perfect place for my friend and I, and was by far the best accommodations we met with during our month wandering Europe.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jenn L
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I recently traveled to Rome with a friend, and I am so glad we found Pascia Room & Breakfast! Our room was completely charming and clean, and the shared bathroom was kept in very neat condition. What really made our experiences there great was the amazing customer service provided by Marco and Cristina. We received an email from Marco almost immediately after we booked the room online, asking when we plan to check in and letting us know how to reach Pascia. Once we arrived, he sat us down and gave us a very helpful introduction to the various sights in Rome and how to get to each by public transportation. Cristina was extremely kind and helpful as well, and she makes excellent cappuccinos (with a little swirly design on top!). I loved staying at Pascia, and I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank tanc2014
Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you come to Rome,come here:)Travelled with my 15 year old son,the kindness and help from Cristina,her brother and mother was fantastic,lovely clean,fresh accomodation,great breakfast,only 10 min tram ride to the centre,although if you ,(like us )like to walk, the centre is 20/30 mins away...will definately be back here...Che bona :)

Room Tip: We stayed in the yellow room all the rooms are lovely ,great air conditioning :)Free wifi,beautiful garden terrace for breakfast and relaxing
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank caroline m
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I echo my sister (see message immediately following) on how wonderful Pascia is. This is a charming, boutique room and breakfast: contemporary in design, super clean, and with absolutely amazing proprietors. Cristina and Marco are super-friendly and helpful. They go over and beyond in terms of service. Really! I absolutely enjoyed talking with Cristina in the morning; Marco worked the afternoon on the first couple of days of our stay and was very helpful in giving us travel info. The continental breakfast and cappucinos were quite nice, and the room was spotless when we came back at night. There was some street noise (we were in the green room), but, with ear plugs, I slept very well. I was sad to leave. I am hopeful that I can stay there again when I return to Rome. Pascia is great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family