“Cozy, hidden place”

Ranked #9,471 of 13,796 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant accidentaly while wondering around. There are tables outside, hidden underneath a canvas roof, with portable heaters, so even though the temperature started dropping and it rained a bit during our stay, we were perfectly warm and dry. We ordered pizza, which was delicious (no idea about other meals but it all at least looked great). Our server was very nice and offered local specialties (we were hell bent on pizza though). We also got a very good wine with our dinner. There was a charge od 2€ per person for service, but we kinda expected that. Overall, we had a lovely time and I'd come back if I could find it again.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place while wandering around. There were tables outside and more downstairs. The food was delicious, the service was great, the toilets were average. Overall I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across the place while wondering round. The staff where very inviting and helpful all thought our meal.

The restaurant Inside looked nice and clean as did the toilets a lucky find in Rome.

The food, although not the best, it was really nice and tasty.

The outdoor seating was pleasant and kept warm by heaters, the only thing that let it down was the plastic furniture, which couldn’t be helped.

Thank you to the staff for a lovely meal.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

This place is tucked away from the main road, but I would recommend this place. The food was very tasty, I had the bolognese. I don’t think the food was too expensive (around 10-12 euros).

The toilets were clean here, something not common in Rome... the service was good as well.

One negative was the closeness of the tables, almost as if we were sharing with another party... still saying that, they did allow us to move when someone next to us started smoking.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

I decided to try this place since it was close to where I was staying. They do have plastic patio type furniture in their nice outside area, but so did a lot of other places. They still used tablecloths and candles at night for a lovely setting. The waiter was wonderful! He gave American type service, coming back to see if I needed anything else and if the food was okay. I had the cacio e pepe and it was very good. The tiramisu was delicious as well and while not inexpensive, priced like many other places in the area. You have to go inside the restaurant to pay by credit card, but he walked me over and it was no problem at all. I'd recommend to others as a nice place to eat right between Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon.