2 people are viewing this hotel
US$139
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
NH CollectionUS$138
Hotels.comUS$139
ZenHotels.comUS$166
2,218 results
All reviews great location vatican city spanish steps superior room metro station pastries fortunato piazza roma prati castel kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2020 via mobile

Great location however, hotel itself is very unimpressive. Very small plain rooms with nothing extra. Restaurant and gym in hotel were both closed. Staff was not very family. Overall good spot to spent the night but not great for an extended stay.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jetbush
Francesca Sozzani, Servizi per gli ospiti/front office at NH Collection Roma Centro, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment on your recent stay at NH Collection Roma Centro.

I am very disappointed to hear that your experience didn't meet your expectations at all due to the service you have received.

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our Guest, your feedback regarding the service our team provided caught my attention. I am deeply sorry to learn that the quality of service provided by our staff did not quite meet your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the team in an effort to improve our arrival and check out experience.

I would like just to clear some points.

In the rooms, at the moment, we are not allowed to put "extras". New protocols are very restricted and for example, all printed materials has been removed from the rooms.

The restaurant is opened either for breakfast or dinner with the following times: 07:00/10:00 and 19:00/22:30. I am deeply sorry for this misunderstanding.

Regarding the gym, is under renovating. Unfortunately the pandemia slowed down all the refurbishment works.

We are truly sorry that our efforts have not been paid off especially because our main goal is to provide the best customer care and to prevent possible inconvenience.

We would be most grateful for any opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and for further assistance we suggest you to contact us directly.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed March 1, 2020

We stayed only one night on our return from Naples and we really enjoyed the whole stay. The hotel has strategic location, near metro station, Vatican and close to the Spanish steps. The Prati neighborhood is beautiful, with many restaurants and shops.

As the Platinum NH Rewards member I was upgraded to a beautiful suite with two levels, two bathrooms and nice balcony with nice view over Prati and Vatican. The room has lots of natural light, that was great. We were generously welcomed with sandwiches, campaign and pistachio served in our room, that was very kind from the guest relations manager. The kettle and coffee were available in the room, and we really enjoyed if. The room was very modern, matching the NH collection style, and the bathrooms (we had two) were spacious with all the NH amenities, including the hand cream and soft mask and fluffy towels. Needless to say for a NH Collection hotel, the beds were perfectly comfortable for a relaxing sleep.

The staff is very kind throughout the hotel. I must compliment Ivana from the reception. She is very kind, professional and efficient and instantly made us feeling welcomed.The large group of tourists was present in the hotel, but the breakfast team was great. Even though the breakfast area was crowded, the food was restocked, so everyone could enjoy the rich and famous NH breakfast, with especially rich selection of fresh fruits and fruit juices. The food was beautifully served and breakfast area was nicely decorated. I also want to compliment amazing, smiling and kind Agnese from the restaurant.

With plans to come back, I highly recommend the hotel to anyone who wants nice, newly renovated hotel, with very kind staff, close to the Vatican, Spanish steps and close to the metro. Amazing breakfast also could be something that makes this hotel outstanding.

Room tip: Rooms on 7th floor have amazing panoramic views
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Zeljko M
Francesca_Sozzani, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Collection Roma Centro, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2020

Dear Valued Platinum Member,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for choosing NH Collection Roma Centro and for your lovely review with the highest scores!
As NH Collection we strive to achieve the highest standards of service across all aspects of the hotel operation.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! By taking pride in putting people first, we are exceeding the expectations of our Valued Guests.

We are delighted to read your positive comments regarding Martina at the front desk and how she ensured your comfort as a top priority. Your feedback will be shared with her and the rest of the team, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Rome in the near future.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

Nice, neat and clean hotel. Located between Vatican city and Spanish Steps in a posh area of Rome. Rooms are not big. Bathrooms are ok in size and facilities. Safety lockers in the whole hotel were not working. Staff good and helpful. Breakfast fairly good

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 305abidm
Francesca_Sozzani, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Collection Roma Centro, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing NH Collection Roma Centro for your stay in the Eternal City!

We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that our property met your expectations.
Your positive comments commending the staff will be shared with the teams.

Regarding the safe boxes, we would like to inform you that they are temporary locked because of a technical problem. However Guests have at their disposal the big safe box at the Front Desk: it is accessible only by the staff and it is totally safe.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Warm Regards

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

I am very sad and feel very frustrated as my Rolex given to me by my father was stolen from the safe in my room, the manager at the time was very apologetic and explained that the cleaning lady was new and she didn’t come the following day. He reassured me that I would be reimbursed for my rolex and the cash that had been stolen, however that the insurance would take about a month to get back to him. Two month went pass he never answered my phone and at the end I managed to speak to him after he sent me an email saying that The insurance company at 99% will not be able to refund anything since there was not any break-in sign to the safe. Even though they manage to open the safe to stole my personal staff
I would never stay at this hotel or recommend it to anyone,

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ivanmH3486BU
Reviewed December 6, 2019

Very comfortable. very clean hotel: located off a main street, where you can find many shops, restaurant and bars, short walking distance to the Vatican. Lovely, modern room, very comfortable bed, great shower. Breakfast is served by the lobby - I rated the hotel 4 and not 5 just because of the breakfast, which was a little disappointing. Never the less, I would definitely stay there again

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 225AnnaS225
Francesca_Sozzani, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Collection Roma Centro, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the NH Collection Roma Centro.

It is always encouraging to read and hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you!
However, we never forget to pay particular attention to your comment about the breakfast. Our customers are a wealth of information and we need any kind of feedbacks to strengthen and improve our service. We will be pleased to receive more information about it.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the NH Collection Roma Cnetro and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Rome.

Best Regards