2,119 results
All reviewsbutler serviceimperial roombeautiful hotelspg pointschampagne saberingconcierge deskbeautiful lobbyspanish stepsbreakfast buffetjunior suiteour honeymoonlobby areathe entire staffupon checktrain stationfive star hoteltrevi fountain
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I would recommend staying here solely for the people. Everyone who works here is SO kind and welcoming from the doormen to the concierge to the chef! My sister and I stayed here for two nights. We used SPG points and opted for the breakfast (great choice) - huge selection, fresh omelettes and juice, French press, etc. The hotel and rooms are so opulent and beautiful. They were doing some renovations but we barely even noticed. The airline lost our luggage so we filed a claim with the airport, told the hotel upon checkin and they went out of their way to ensure we received it. They called (sometimes 30 minute calls) the airline and the third party expedited luggage transfer. Francesco with the concierge was especially helpful especially because most representatives spoke Italian and we couldn’t understand. He really went above and beyond for us and I truly appreciated how much he helped - I don’t know what we would’ve done without him!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank abby7827
Gen_Mgr_StRegisRome, General Manager at The St. Regis Rome, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear Abby7827,
There is nothing that could make us happier than your full score rating and recognition. Together with Francesco and all the St. Regis Rome team, I would like to thank you for having highlighted their pro-active and dedicated level of service: GRAZIE! It is our hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Rome.
Until then, warm regards,

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Went for afternoon tea after found it being advertised on the hotel website. We had booked a table in advance as the website recommends this. Needn’t have bothered. We were the only people having the tea and no effort was made in the desserts - biscotti, macarons and left over valentines sweets - seemed to be from a packet and not freshly made. Given we had booked they would have known to prepare. There was no tea trolley to choose from as advertised, the champagne was different on the menu to what was served. Halfway through the tea, a dog unleashed ran under the table and the waiters said this was the hotel mascot. Not really appropriate. Not a 5* experience. Previous reviews remark how amazing the afternoon tea was. Having been to many afternoon teas, this was one of the poorest.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 92_ramsay_
MarcL2018, General Manager at The St. Regis Rome, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear 92_ramsay_
Thank you for your review and I regret and apologize for not having met your expectations with the afternoon tea.
The answer given by the waiter regarding the dog is inappropriate. Although owned by a regular guest of the hotel
small dogs are allowed but of course need to be leashed and we will inform the guest.
Sincerely

Reviewed February 13, 2018

I stayed in this St. Regis in Rome, I knew perfectly about the renovation (very nice wall already made at the entrance), our two rooms of the old style were perfectly functional and worked. The problem but of this St. Regis is like in Italy happens, little await the customer, breakfast an hour before it ends, almost all the sweet part is missing, the gentleman who prepared the eggs, there was hardly ever, those who they passed tables, never picked up a dirty dish and asked if we needed something .... Then maybe because of my ignorance because I attend for 80% only St. Regis, I am told that the butler in this hotel is not available for all rooms and on the site was not specified anything like that, here no butler ........

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ErmesMartin
MarcL2018, General Manager at The St. Regis Rome, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Dear ErmesMartin,
We equally value your appreciation towards the ongoing renovation and your feedback about your breakfast experience. Please be assured that I will immediately follow up with all the F&B team, since none of the situations you have highlighted should have occurred.
Allow us to also confirm that the Butler service at our hotel is reserved to certain room categories as indicated on the room’s features of our website but we plan to give the service to all rooms.
Thank you for being a loyal St. Regis Guest; we look forward to welcoming you back to let you experience the newly renovated rooms and, even more, to show our strong commitment to service excellence.
Kind regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is currently under renovations. However, the staff will go above and beyond to make your stay delightful. As a platinum member, this hotel has the best service any St Regis can have. From your in-room dining mgr (Michel) to the General Mgr (Mr Lannoy). Bell staff, Front Desk, and bellmen were at service 24 hours. I would definitely come back before and after the renovations. Great job to the entire team in making our honeymoon so pleasurable!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights celebrating our anniversary.. Based on the reviews we were not sure about staying here but the General Manager assured me that I would enjoy my stay. The check in went smoothly and I was given a room upgrade since we are SPG members. Our room was located on the fourth floor. The butler showed us to our room and showed us everything in the room. We had a nice welcome gift in our room. The bags were bought up following that. The room was spacious and the bathroom was nice as well. We had plenty of hot water in the shower and the pressure was good. The housekeeping staff did a good job cleaning our room daily. The thermostat in the room worked well and we were able to make our room cooler.
Breakfast was very nice. They have a good selection and the staff very friendly. After the second day they new exactly what we wanted. Very nice to be recognized!
We did not encounter any noise during the renovation process. They have kept things under control as to not disturb the guests. Great Job! I cant wait to come again soon and stay in one of the newer rooms. I have family visiting Rome soon and I have recommended the hotel to them.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Gen_Mgr_StRegisRome, General Manager at The St. Regis Rome, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear2kidvacation,
Thank you for your wonderful and detailed feedback. We are delighted that the renovation program did not disturb you and we look forward to welcoming your family members!
Until your next visit in the new accommodation, kind regards from all The St. Regis team,