All reviews trevi fountain spanish steps great location quiet street within walking distance side street turn down service lovely hotel central location morning breakfast good size bottle of prosecco the hotel staff small hotel each evening travel agent by european standards
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

This Conde Nast reviewed hotel is a delightful place to stay--within five minutes walk of Spanish Steps. Despite central location, very quiet. We walked to several restaurants for good experience, without breaking the bank--under 35 Euros for wine, sparkling water, antipasto, entrées and tip. Luigi made special effort to provide late night snacks/beverages when we overslept dinner (jetlagged). Pamela at Front Desk more than helpful! Ciao!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank eahaman
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Staff very polite and friendly.Vincenzo on the desk was very informative.
The hotel was well appointed and clean .The breakfast was very good with a great variety to chose from ,full breakfast ,ham and cheese, breads ,fruit the works.
Location very good for exploring ,everything within walking distance. Spanish steps 3 minutes,Trevi fountain 3 minutes.Vatican 25 minutes .Colosseum 25 minutes.
Area is great for shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2017

There is nothing negative to say about this hotel! The location is perfect, as almost everything is within walking distance. The staff provided 5 star customer service. Pamela at the front desk assisted with booking tours, wifi issues, and advice on Rome in general. Jerry was so kind and very helpful. The breakfast room staff, Luigi, Flavia, Moira and everyone there were amazing!
This hotel is meticulously maintained and spotless.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 677sheilat
Reviewed November 25, 2017

We booked through our travel agent. The hotel is just a short walk from the Via dei Corsa, the Spanish Steps, and a manageable walk to the Forum. It was close to shops and nice restaurants. The morning breakfast was filling and delicious. The staff was very helpful with a great command of English. Free wifi, cleaning service (I spilled coffee on my jeans during the trip over), lots of outlets in the room. Tiny elevators...but the bellmen help you get your suitcases upstairs. The staff were good about recomendations, directions, helping with cabs, etc.

The beds were comfortable, nice towels and linens. Spacious closets. We were going on a 13 day cruise following our trip and had lots of luggage. There was more than enough room for our suitcases. I really liked the outdoor patio on the back side. A couple of times, I got a really nice sandwich at the place next door and took it there to enjoy.

There is a grocery store and pharmacy just a couple of doors away. Our room was on the the second floor facing the street...but it wasn’t loud and didn’t cause any sleeping difficulty (my wife is a very light sleeper). The bathroom had a very nice sized shower. It was spacious for European standards and very comfortable for American standards.

Although I have never been to Rome, I think this would be my home base for any future trips.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank svpotter
Reviewed November 19, 2017

We recently stayed four nights at the Hotel Dei Borgognoni in late October! We can not say enough great things about this hotel! Great location, amazing staff, beautiful rooms! We highly recommend a room with a terrace. Thanks so much to all the staff there! I wish I could thank each individually! You were all amazing, from giving us suggestions, directions, making reservations and walking us and our luggage to meet our driver because there was a marathon blocking cars from the hotel! Grazie! We hope to see you again soon!

Room Tip: Room with a terrace
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple