1,359 results
All reviewsspanish stepsaround the cornerannex buildinggreat locationthe main hotelrooms are smallvia del corsotrevi fountainwithin walking distancetrip to romecar serviceexcellent hotelthe hotel staffmetro stationheart of romeeternal citygelato
Reviewed November 16, 2017

My wife, sister-in-law, and I spent 5 nights at the Condotti and were all well pleased with our choice. Transportation from the airport was arranged through the hotel (80 euros) and was both efficient and courteous. My wife and I selected a Superior Double room, streetside, and my sister-in-law had a Standard Double with a window opening to the courtyard. I found that streetside can be noisy late at night when trash is being set out or collected, especially since I really enjoy sleeping with the windows open. The hotel location is perfect, just two blocks from the Spanish Steps and a short walk to the Trevi Fountain. (It was convenient to just tell cab drivers "Spanish Steps" when we came back from a tour.) The Pantheon and Piazza Navona are only 15 minutes away by foot. The area in which the hotel resides is well kept and safe, and exudes charm. An abundance of indoor/outdoor restaurants and tratorias line the narrow, busy streets, and those suggested by the staff were quite good. The hotel lobby is small and can get a little crowded when guests are arriving and departing at the same time. Keep an eye on your bags and make sure they don't get mixed up with someone else's or misplaced. Staff members were friendly and helpful, and glad to arrange tours to the Forum, Collosseum, and Palatine Hill. They also very thoughtfully put together "breakfast bags" for our early morning departures to Florence and Pompeii. The breakfast room is small and the offerings are limited - not the hotel's strongest suit. Overall, however, the great service, cleanliness and superior location make the Condotti an excellent choice.

Room Tip: Rooms on the street can be noisy late at night.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beachpeople41
Reviewed November 11, 2017

Amazing hotel with exceptional staff. Great location within the Piazza di Spagna and Rome itself. Was within walking distance to the Piazza. Taxis cost no more than 20 euros to and from the hotel when needed to take one. The room gave you a European feeling when opening the shutters to the window you got beautiful street view of Via della Croce. Will stay here every time I'm in Rome

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2017

We stayed here while in Rome couldn't have stayed in a better place as far as location and also very clean and also helpful staff. We stayed for 4 night its just near the Spanish steps the Fountain and the colosseum we really enjoyed our stay here Rome is beautiful

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelCondotti, Receptionist at Condotti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Dear Friends,

Thank you for you stay at Hotel Condotti and also for your nice, positive review!
We always try to be the best! We offer an unbeatable location, near the Spanish Steps and Via Condotti, walking distance to all the major sites! The competitive prices are also something that we do not neglect, without making any discount to the quality of the service that we offer. Every day we do our best to give quality services to our clients. Is is a pleasure to us to here that the staff was helpful! The best deals for the rates you can have them only with a direct booking.
We aspect you again for a future stay in Rome!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

It’s been a couple of weeks since I spent 4 very comfortable nights at Hotel Condotti on my way to Tuscany. Just before I wrote this review, I took a look at other Trip Advisor comments and was quite perplexed to see a few negative reviews mainly based on room size. My experience was overall very positive. I arrived dripping wet, emerging from the nearby Spagna Metro station just as a thunderstorm broke sending the Saturday night crowds scattering. A very cheerful woman at Reception checked me in and as I’d booked an apartment in the annex, a porter wheeled my case out the door, round the corner to Via Della Croce and into a neighbouring unmarked building. I experienced a similar practice in Venice in 2015. Check in at Hotel Violino. Then round the corner to Hotel Anastasia. Nevertheless, my room on the 4th level of the Condotti annex was very spacious with a bedroom/ensuite and a separate sitting room with a second toilet and washbasin. Maybe I’d been upgraded because I was drenched, but who am I to argue? When in Rome.. I found the main queen size bed very comfortable and slept soundly every night... probably because I walked 10-12 kilometres around this amazing city every day. The windows were shuttered allowing fresh air in while maintaining privacy from adjacent apartments. It was a little dark with the shutters closed but that is but a quibble compared to the amount of space and comfort. Location was amazing. Turn right at your door for the Spanish Steps, left for Via Del Corso and the river. Plus you are surrounded by some of Rome’s best shopping and restaurants. I’d stay at Hotel Condotti again but based on the other reviews, be mindful that the rooms in the main hotel building are small. But really, who goes to Rome to sit in their hotel room?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank 99IslandMail552

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your stay and for your appreciations. We are glad that you enjoyed the stay at Hotel Condotti and the help of the staff. The room that you had was a Minisuite on Condotti Palace (called also Adjacent building). Like you noted, it is an elevator over there and also people to help you to move the luggage. The services are the same like in the main building, which is literally around the corner!
The location, the clean rooms and the hospitality are our best ingredients to offer you an holiday to remember! We also have bigger rooms into the main building, you have to book for Superior double, main building.
Thank you again for your stay and do not forget us for your next trip to Rome!

A presto,

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We stayed here 5 nights and enjoyed the stay.
Close to a number of major attractions. Literally a 30 second walk to the bottom of the Spanish Steps.
Restaurants abound in every direction. Rooms are comfortable and of normal European sizing.
Staff is pleasant and willing to advise you of how to get there, where ever that may be.
We enjoyed to stay, but due to location, price was a little higher per night.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear clients,

Thank you once again for your stay at Hotel Condotti! We guarantee and offer the best location to explore and enjoy Rome with all his beauties and attractions: near the Spanish Steps and Via Condotti, walking distance from all historical monuments, but also next door with the most famous brands for the shopping!
The fantastic location – historic center - sometimes reduce the spaces for the rooms, but is also true that we offer the possibility to choose between 10 different type of rooms. We always try to offer our clients the best prices of the area, without making any discount to the quality! For romantic or family holidays, we guarantee the professional services with friendly and helpful staff. By contacting us directly you can have the best available discounted rate.
Looking forward to welcome you the next time when you will choose Rome to be your destination for the holiday,

Best Regards,