See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a horrible hotel. Usually I am pretty easy going but these rooms are very dirty and some of them smell bad. We are on a tour and two of the girls found BED BUGS in their room! There were many of them in the bed and on the walls. The man at front desk gave them a key to a new room but did not apologize or have anyone help them move. I tried to explain how if one room has them then multiple will likely have them and he did not seem concerned and said it will be fine with a different floor. When I checked my bed I didn’t find any, but did notice stains and lots of hair on the sheets that did not belong to me. If you find yourself here I would recommend checking out immediately.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

We had dirty towels and bedding when we checked in. With mascara all over the pillows and mud on the sheets. The room was filty with dust, dirt and makeup on the bedside table and the toilet didnt flush. A staff member came up and told us it was fine, but eventually said he would get it changed. When we arrived back after dinner they had only changed one sheet I complained again. An hour later a member of staff knocked on the door. As I opened it she threw a pillow at me and walked off. I complained to reception in the morning and was just told "sorry she did that". Their attitude was awful and they couldn't care less. This should be a one star rated hotel and I will never be back.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as part of a Contiki tour.

Upon check-in we found dirty towels on our shower floor, so requested that the bathroom be cleaned. We were told that it would be done while we were out for dinner.

When we arrived back to our room over 4hrs later, and were disgusted to find that our room door had been left wide open by the cleaners. All our belongings were clearly visible for anyone to just take.

When we reported it to the hotel,they were very flippant and unapologetic. They told us that we probably left it open, and wouldn't acknowledge that there cleaning staff had been in the room. Very disappointing!!

The hotel cleanliness was also questionable. We had somebody's used contacts stuck on our room phone. Disgusting!

Stay someone else!

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Stayed on a trip with Contiki - is a little out of Rome so you'd need to catch public transport to get into the city centre. Is comfortable and clean, however we did find that some rooms were extremely spacious while others were a lot smaller. Overall was ok - we did have an issue with some of the rooms - door frame was broken - but other than that was fine.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is definitely worth at least 2 or 3 stars. My room was very small the window was broken, the curtain was slit. The best experience I had in the bathroom which was tiny, with space for legs between toilet and the wall of cabin was no bigger than 20 cm. It was not possible to sit straight on the toilet. The splash in the toilet was not efficient and for remove everything from inside I had to use a basket with water. It’s something unusual in the 4* hotels. Breakfast was very ordinary, nothing special. It was only good pomegranate juice. It was tasty.
My bed was comfortable, pillows were good, therefore sleeping was nice. Unfortunately everything else shows that I’m not going to be in this hotel for another time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business