1,153 results
All reviews via nazionale within walking distance yogurt star hotel train station trevi fountain air conditioning main building spanish steps recommend hotel first floor quiet side street nice breakfast walked everywhere roma termini rooms are small the location is perfect
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights here after our 24 day cruise ! We had never been to Rome before but Hotel Italia had everything we needed
Abdul at front desk was a beautiful kind intelligent man who gave us many tips on tours etc throughout Rome
The room we had was roomy and spotless and ensuite also
We couldn’t have asked to be in a better location Cross over Nationalez st and we found a restaurant and bar we ate and drank in most days
I would certainly recommend Hotel Italia family owned and friendly and would stay again on my next visit to Rome

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Hotel Italia is located near to the Termini, the main sights are in walking distance. To Vatican it takes 15 minutes with a metro.

We had our room on the other side of the street, the walls quite thin, so we could hear our neightbours coming to the hotel from the bar. Also we heard some nouses from the street. The room was clean, our room was on the older side. Air conditioning really quiet and good. We had 2 electicity blackouts during our stay because of the thunder.

The breakfast was small, but ok. The staff really friendly. Some hotels offer breakfast to take away if customers have an early flight, they did not.

The best thing about this hotel is the location and clean rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the streets are noisier.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Pretty good location, a few blocks away from Fontana do Trevi. Breakfast was ok. The hotel is really quiet and clean.
Amazing quality-to-price ratio.
Employees were really friendly!
Loved the place. I'd definitely go back!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018

I had a nice stay in this hotel. HOWEVER, there is a huge issue with customer service which I unfortunately experience at the end of my stay at this property. Myself, my sister and my mother were checking out of the hotel on Saturday in the morning but our flight was not until the evening, so I asked Sabrina the manager would it be possible if when we returned to collect our luggage in the afternoon, to have a shower in the shower room to freshen up before our flight as it was on Saturday morning to 36 degree Celsius heat for the day and our flight was not until 10 at night. Sabrina was very accommodating and understanding, she said it would be fine.

HOWEVER, later on at 4.30 after 5 hours of walking around in 36 degree heat, feeling tired, grubby and sticky when we returned to the hotel to have that AGREED shower. The dark haired receptionist who may have been french dismissed what I told her about my previous agreement with SABRINA and would ONLY ALLOW myself, my mother and my sister ONE!!! towel between the 3 of us which was humiliating, disgraceful and dehumanizing behavior and for that I will never return to that property which is so mean with their customers and who have no respect or humanity for their PAYING CUSTOMERS. I refused to lower myself to the degrading experience this lady wanted to put my family through and so I will never return and hope that NOBODY HAS TO BE SO HUMILIATED AS I WAS AGAIN. It was a communication error but the fact that this dark haired french accented lady would not believe such a specific and unusual request was shocking. I would have went to a spa if I knew that I was to spend the next 9 hours feeling sticky and grubby because a receptionist wouldn't believe or stand by an agreement I had with her colleague for such a specific and HARMLESS request.There was no one around the reception area but my family and I, there was only 3 of us and no other customers knew of our shower plans. The dark haired lady said that if she let us use 3 towels other customers would try the same but no one would have known and it would be an unusual and non-frequent request so I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HER LACK OF EMPATHY,HARDNESS AND MEANNESS TOWARDS PAYING CUSTOMERS.

IF IT WERE NOT FOR THAT ONE STUBBORN RECEPTIONIST AND THE MAN WHO WAS WITH HER I WOULDN'T BE WRITING THIS BAD REVIEW, BUT IT LEFT SUCH A BITTER TASTE IN MY MIND I AM COMPELLED TO WARN OTHERS OF THE DOUBLE STANDARD OF THIS PROPERTY!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in hotel italia for 3 nights during my time in Rome. The hotel is in an excellent location - 15 minute walk from the Trevi Fountain, 10 minute walk from the coliseum and a 10 minute walk from the termini station. The rooms are fairly small, but has everything you need and very clean. We found it lovely considering we were out for most of the day. The staff are very helpful and the beds are the comfiest beds ever! The breakfast is nice - a choice of pastries and cereals. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel to stay in Rome!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends