2,369 results
All reviews rooftop pool privilege room great location rooms are small metro station few minutes walk modern hotel other attractions stayed here for nights superior room sight seeing public transport would highly recommend this hotel mini bar the air conditioning pastries trevi fountain
Reviewed June 26, 2016

Close to the areas of attraction. Easy access to the Metro. Rooms are very clean and big for most hotels in Europe. This is also close to lived in neighbor hoods and hence you have ample access to mini-markets and restaurants(frequented by the locals), especially if you are traveling with children. The hotel also provided excellent service. The buffet was good and convenient as well. You may find the rooms themselves a bit dated with carpets and furniture for years gone by but that did not bother us - the convenience and cleanliness outweighed this issue.

Room tip: Get a room on the 6th floor, which is what we had. The views are great - overlooking the street (Labicana)
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in room 507 this had a fantastic view of the colosseum as you can see in the photos. This hotel also has a roof top pool where I burnt on the last day you also have fantastic views of the hotel from here. The hotel is in a good location I payed for the 48 hour open bus tour this can be bought from the hotel. This made getting about easy. The beer in the hotel was in my opinion and little expensive at 7 euro a pint. I how ever loved my stay and would love to come back. I traveled to Rome alone and everybody was so friendly. One mistake I made was to walk from the train station to the hotel on the first day arriving but this gave me chance to get my bearings. If you're considering this hotel ask for room 507 or a view of the colosseum you won't be disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mathew763
Reviewed June 25, 2016 via mobile

We visited last week as a mini honeymoon. The hotel was perfectly located a five minute walk from the colosseum and the metro station. The room was small but comfortable, spotlessly clean and had great views of Rome. The roof top pool was cold but well-maintained and had a perfect view of the colosseum. The bar was dear but no more so than many others in Rome. The staff were incredibly helpful and polite and couldn't do enough for us. Across the road their were lots of little cafes and restaurants which are also less touristy and worth a try.
Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2016

There is a view of the Colosseum from the roof top pool and it's just spectacular. I loved it. There isn't a restaurant at the hotel just a bar with basic food, so if you want a decent meal, there's plenty around. The rooms were ok and service was quite good. The best part was the location.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 23, 2016

Stayed here as part of a coupe for 4 nights in June 2016.
The staff on reception were extremely helpful and their English was very good.
The room was clean tidy and modern - which is what we wanted. The rooms may not be huge but what do you expect from a city hotel.
The hotel is situated literally 2 minutes walk from the Colosseum and the rooftop pool and terrace were fantastic.
The bar was very good and offered drinks and snacks that you could enjoy with views of the Colosseum.
The pool was lovely to relax in after a long day of exploring Rome. We really had the best of both worlds here - a city break in Rome with a pool and sunbeds to feel like you were on a beach holiday.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and I cannot wait to return here!

Room tip: Rooms with a view of the Colosseum are not needed as the views from the roof are so good.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple