My wife and I stayed here for a total of 5 nights. The first 2 nights we had a room on the 1st floor which was not nice. It was loud from the street below and the walls were paper thin!! We could hear the people in the next room talking and watching tv.
We left the hotel for an overnight stay in Naples and on our final 3 nights we were on the 5th floor. This was a great stay. The room was great, the walls appeared to have better insulation from the noise of other rooms and being heighet the noise from thr street was no problem.
The breakfast was great, plenty of choice for all tastes!
Overall our stay was great. The closeness to the main strain station and metro was great and it is within easy walking distance to most of the sights.
We would stay again, it is great value for money and a great position.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1875 the Hotel Massimo d’Azeglio has provided traditional hospitality to its numerous Italian and Foreign guests. Although through the years it has been refurbished many times the hotel has maintained its “turn of the century” character. Its halls, bar and restaurant house an important collection of paintings and prints of the Italian “Risorgimento”. The wood paneled Restaurant, with its famous wine cellar, is one of the best known in the city. The Massimo d’Azeglio Restaurant and Hotel has been included amongst the historic hotels of Italy. The Massimo d'Azeglio Hotel has 185 Rooms,3 Conference Rooms, Garage, Bar & Restaurant, Air Conditioning, TV Satellite, Minibar, Free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bettoja Massimo D'Azeglio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Rome
- Bettoja Massimo d Azeglio Hotel