Hotel Hiberia
Mood 44(Rome)
US$215
US$208
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$414/night.

US$187
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$93
  • Breakfast included
Rome Armony Suites(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$121
US$105
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Bed and Breakfast Tre Civette Sul Como(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Adele Emme B&B(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Breakfast included
My Guest Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$128
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$326
  • Restaurant
US$586
1,181 results
All reviewstrevi fountaingreat locationpresidential palacespanish stepswithin walking distancecity viewpiazza veneziaquad roomvia nazionalepastriesair conditioningincluded breakfastmajor sightsmain attractionsroman forummini barvatican city
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I made a reservation at Hotel Hiberia for the wrong date by accident. I did not know that it was listed as non-refundable. When I asked them to work with me for a full or partial refund the best they offered was to price gouge me at a MUCH higher rate for the dates that i desired. The staff were not empowered to make any decisions or help and the manager was inflexible to resolve. Thanks to Booking.com for refunding my cost. I would not stay at Hiberia!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tommy F
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Nice hotel in a great area, the staff were all excellent and nothing was a problem for them to organise. The hotel is clean although basic. It's walking distance to almost every main attraction in rome, about 10-15 minutes to the colloseum and its metro. 8-10 Euro taxi fare from Roma Termini station.

We stayed in room 101, which although the size was good (except the bathroom), we were situated next to the rubbish truck pickup point outside, which meant 2am wake ups every night. Street noise was a problem also. The room is also situated next to the elevator which is an older style with a cage door entry. The elevator door banging away all night when used by other guests was a bit of a problem as well if you wanted a good nights sleep.

My advice if you are staying here, request to not be put in 101.

Room Tip: Ask to not be in room 101 - unless you like interrupted sleep.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank OzTraveller817
Reviewed May 6, 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Hotel Hiberia was quaint, clean, decent breakfast and in a good location for walking but not a lot of nearby restaurants. The only complaint I have is that the rate I paid checking out was more than double what my reservation was quoted. Online it was $94US per night. I left paying a total of €197. A bit of a difference! I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank LauraTravels12
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Booked a cheap break through Travel Republic for a 3 day trip in April and were very impressed with the value for money. As 2 young girls we were unsure what to expect but were pleasantly suprised. The English speaking staff were friendly and helpful, and the room had everything we needed, plus a view over Rome. The staff looked after our luggage before check in and after check out and helped us plan our sightseeing. The hotel is in the perfect location to see all the major sights and the room was just right. A great trip and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If possible, ask for a room towards the top of the hotel with a view.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends