Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
FLOWadvice
London, United Kingdom

Good value for money

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 4, 2019
good value for money. staff very friendly and always willing to help, looking for solutions. well managed. very clean. if you don't mind a short bus/tram journey of around 25 minutes to the City center or to Vatican, then this hotel would be a very good value for money.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Responded Sep 9, 2019
Dear Guest,
Thanks for having shared on TripAdvisor your positive experience at the Hotel Panama Garden. We are delighted to know that you had a lovely time with us and hope to have the chance to welcome you again to our property.
Best regards.
    C$282
    C$289
11.5 km from Hotel Panama Garden
View more hotels in Rome
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2019

My room was quite small. I'd booked through BA and booked a twin room, but upon arrival, they only had a double and nothing else available, so that was disappointing. The decor was all a bit brown and boring, and the carpet in the hall looked proper threadbare. The location was a bit far from the city but that's my fault for not doing the research properly. But it was located in a nice area. My room had a bathtub which was unusual and I appreciated. I did go last year so maybe it has improved since then, or they have at least changed the hall carpet.

Date of stay: November 2018
Rosalba D, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Panama Garden, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thanks for having posted your review on TripAdvisor. Your opinion is very important to us and your comments help us a lot in improving our service more and more.
We all look forward to welcoming you again to our Hotel Panama Garden.
Best regards

Reviewed August 15, 2019

This hotel was quite good beyond my expectations. Booked with BA and room was big enough for us, clean, air conditioned and no noise.
Staff was polite and very helpful speaking English. Lorenzo gave us directions round with buses etc. He is good.
Breakfast was good, kids love the hot chocolate but can have cut fruits instead of vegetables.
Over all very satisfied with stay.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rosalba D, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Panama Garden, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Dear Guest,
On behalf of all the Staff, I thank you very much for having shared your positive experience at our Hotel Panama Garden with other TripAdvisor's travellers.
It is so nice to know that you had a great time with us and we can't wait to welcome you again to our property. For any future request, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be pleased to assist you personally!

Reviewed August 3, 2019

I have been visiting the Panama Hotel many times in the last 10 years and is always a pleasant experience. The hotel has been renovated over the years and offers many excellent options not found in comparable hotels for the same price. Best feature is certainly the opportunity to have breakfast in a quiet and lovely garden, read a real newspaper in our digital era and relax in the afternoon with a cap of coffee/fresh baked cake in the atrium/garden.
Staff is always there to assist and in my last stay I had a problem and needed to find an open pharmacy on a sunday and the reception was very helpful in finding one near by and arrange for a quick transportation solving quickly my problem.
Hopefully I will be able to come back many times in the near future!
Best regards

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. For any future request you may have, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be pleased to assist you with your booking!

Reviewed July 20, 2019

Stayed at this comfortable and quiet hotel on a recent city break with a friend. The staff were very friendly and spoke very good english.They were responsive to any requests and also gave lots of very useful tips for places to visit in Rome and restaurants near to the hotel. The bedrooms were a reasonable size with airconditioning and comfortable beds. Breakfast was very good and thoughout the day complimentary tea, coffee and pastries were available in reception.Located a bus ride from the centre of Rome the neighbourhood was quiet and we felt safe.All in all a reasonably priced, lovely hotel, and a great holdiay.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 857juliettem
Rosalba D, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Panama Garden, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Reviewed June 23, 2019

Was pleasantly surprised by this hotel for a city break to Rome. Just a few minutes walk from a bus getting us to central Rome, Termini (the city's main train station) and Nomentano (a local train station which also services Fiumicino airport). We felt very safe walking around the neighbourhood at night which was reassuring for us (a Mum and teenage son).
The staff were very welcoming and informative (and spoke very good English), giving great recommendations about local eateries. Nice spread for breakfast in a lovely terrace which smelt of honeysuckle as well as a nice garden to enjoy drinks in the evening. We had a standard room which was quite small but we spent most of our days exploring Rome so it didn't matter too much. Luckily the room was air-conditioned (the weather was around 30 degrees throughout our stay). Would definitely recommend it.
Thanks for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rebecca C
Rosalba D, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Panama Garden, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019