See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days. The price is low and it is pretty close to the city center, but the accommodation is horrible. The rooms are barely cleaned every day. When it comes to breakfast, which is included, it is really poor. The staff is very friendly, but the hotel needs to be renovated.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Even before arriving in Italy Tonino sent us a warm greeting via email. Upon arrival our hosts were very friendly and helpful answering all of our questions or requests.
The room was small, but cozy, with a nice terrace. Be advised though, the bathroom is tiny! There were a few spots of mould in the bathroom. The cleaning service comes daily and does a great job - the towels were always fresh and the bed made.
The neighbourhood doesn't look great at first sight, but we had no problems on our evening walks (22:00 and even 05:00).
The hosts gave us discount coupons for restaurants in the area, our favourite one served Korean dishes!
The breakfast was lovely and served in a covered outside area.
All in all we enjoyed our stay at Hotel Ducale, mostly because of the lovely hosts and the tidy room.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 14, 2017

When I arrived, Tonnino greeted me in a very friendly manner. He offered me coffee or juice, that's the first thing he did. He also gave me the map of Rome and explained to me which places I should visit. Room was great for a solo traveler like me. The bathroom was very clean. If you're feeling adventurous, there are a club and bar just across the hotel. 10 minutes walk to the Manzoni station. Less than 5 minutes walk to mini market (Coop). All in all this hotel feels like home.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

I visited Rome for the New Year's Eve '17 and stood at Hotel Ducale for its central location. Hotel is quite small but overall we had an excellent stay. Room was cleaned on a daily basis and a small breakfast was also served. The staff welcomed us very well and they were really friendly. I would recommend Hotel Ducale for a cheap stay at Rome, especially if you're looking for a central Hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2016

the hotel room was very small and not at all close the Termini Station as the ad suggests. In fact, it was 3 tram stops and a 10-minute walk. No fridge in the room. At least it had a\c but I could not adjust the temperature becaue the control was broken. . Would not go back. I wish I had spent more for something better. Breakfast which was included was disappointing.

Room Tip: no idea. One has to ask. That is all.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple