Residenza Cellini
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
Aberdeen Hotel(Rome)
1,077 results
All reviewsjunior suitethird floortrain stationsmall hotelsvia nazionalepastriespiazza republicaspanish stepstrevi fountainaround the cornerwithin walking distancesmall elevatorsized bedreturn to romemajor siteslarge roomfour nights
Reviewed February 18, 2012

We spent 4 nights in Rome with friends at this hotel, the rooms were great, the location was good, the hotel was quiet and the staff were fantastic and could not have been more accomodating.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank TheSmithsUk
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Hi! Once we worked out that 'hotels' in Rome share buildings and that Cellini was inside and upstairs at Hotel Adler we found it to be a great spot for our long walks around Rome. Our room, which had a jacuzzi was always clean, well-serviced, quiet and comfortable and we enjoyed meeting others from around the world in the breakfast room. It kind of felt more like a B&B than a Hotel and the only issue I had was I couldn't get the wireless router to talk to my laptop...so I had to use the hotel laptop. The staff were great and had to send my camera charger on, which I left under the bedside table. We stayed for seven nights.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank AForner
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. People are very friendly and are helpfull. I was missing the possibility to make coffee in the room. The shower didn't worked ok and it wasn't fixed. When leaving the machine for creditcard didn't worked. Several times I asked for them to draw the money from the creditcard which I had made the reservation with because I had to leave to reach my airplane. Except for these things the hotel is ok.

• Stayed: February 2012
9  Thank poultrip
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Cellini for four nights during the snow storm of 2012. It had not snowed in Rome during the prior 26 years. The Cellini was a great place to call home during those bitter cold days. The place was always attended, always warm, and they had an assortment of umbrellas to choose from. We loved their old-fashioned lift with the wrought iron gate and glass double doors - it was very nostalgic. This place is within walking distance of the train station and is very near Line A of the Meteo. The staff at the front desk spoke English which was a bonus. The breakfast was of coffee to order, pasteries, fresh fruit, yoghurt, cold cerial , and a meat and cheese platter in a nice sunny room with classical music in the background. The rooms are spotless and the bathrooms have a towel warmer and bedet. It is secure since the front door has a buzzer security system. Also, the wi fi was flawless. We very much liked this place especially for 110 euro per night (off-season rate).

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank ChrisandJess2006
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I stayed here with my boyfriend in November 2011 and it was a fantastic stay. we were in a junior suite with a jaccuzzi in the bathrrom. The room was huge and very quiet at night. the location was perfect and very near to the starting point for the red bus tour which was very handy - we bought a 3 day ticket and used the bus as our transport for the whole weekend. It's an ok location for restaurants - not a huge amount happening nearby. The breakfast was excellent and it was frequently replenished which was important.

All in all a very good stay with great deals for the off season

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple