1,810 results
All reviewseur fermimetro stationa large shopping centrebuilding workpastriestransport linksoutdoor poolhotel is situatedcomfortable hotelreception areavisiting romeheart of romeeuroma2buseseurope
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Was part of Expat Explore when we stayed. Surprisingly comfortable. The rooms were renovated and completely different from what I was expecting. They were also very clean and well decorated. The staff were well organised, friendly and helpful. The variety of food is immense and I loved their breakfast.

The only downer would be the commute to the city centre as it can be a bit of a hassle. You need to take the bus towards the metro station. The hotel is also close to a mall unfortunately we were not able to see.

Would recommend if you’re looking for a hotel with an easy route towards the express way but not if you want to visit to the city centre often.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Nicholas K, Responsabile reception at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Jmtnyn,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Cristoforo Colombo.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights as part of our Expat tour and the room was very nice and bright. We had a balcony which was nice as we opened the door at night to get fresh air. The bathroom was very nice and a good size for Europe. The towels reminded me of very very big dish cloths. But they were nice, but no face cloths in the room. We had very comfortable beds. The breakfast was very good as the offered both hot and cold food. Anyone could find something to eat! In all, the hotel was very nice but a bit far from City Centre.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicholas K, Responsabile reception at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear Wendy

I truly wish to thank you for your kind words about your recent stay at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo Rome.

I am really proud to learn that you had a very pleasant stay and I will share your review with the entire Team.

Please come to visit us again and do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

The room was nice enough .....but that's it. Next too a very busy road luckily that noise is drowned out by the repeated occupancy of noisy school coach parties. Breakfast well being generous this is the worst breakfast I've ever had in a hotel ever truly awful. Currently the hotel is undergoing building works this is actually a good thing as I dread to think what state the swimming pool would be in or the view of the main road would be without them. The only redeeming feature is the catering bus / bar that parks in the petrol station next door ....yes folks thats one of the few good points of this stay

2  Thank Mark D
Nicholas K, Responsabile reception at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear Mark,

On behalf of the hotel please accept my sincere apologies for not been able to meet your expectiations..

Please do not hesitate to contact me privately should you wish to share a constructive feedback about your personal experience.

I hope there will be the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for work so with that kind of stay it’s the amenities that mater.
To start... the reception area is so dusty, the staircase up to the dinning area looks like it’s never been vacuumed in its life. The rooms seem to have been refurbished but there are no iron or pressing amenities in the hotel, only the usual 24hr service..There are also only two hangers per room and when I asked for more, there are none available...and no draws to put anything. Minimal towels available.
Breakfast is a disgrace...a very poor attempt at a continental breakfast with no hot food and a very poor selection of anything.
We reverted to the McDonalds in the Euroma2 Mall next door.
This place needs to reconsider its offering.

2  Thank Charles L
Nicholas K, Responsabile reception at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Charles

Thank you for having taken the time to provide your comments.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleased experience.

We have used your observation in order to take corrective action for the future.
Our guest comments are always read with utmost care and internet.

We hope we may have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future,
And show you our improved service.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

If you like no sleep (because of noisy school kids), terrible breakfast, being locked out of your room every day and cold showers - this is the hotel for you! Didn't enjoy my stay here at all. Sorry!!

2  Thank StanStanworth

Dear Stan,

Thank you for having taken the time to provide your comments.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleased experience.

Our guest comments are always read with utmost care and internet.

We hope we may have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future,
And show you our improved service.

Kind Regards