1,810 results
All reviewseur fermimetro stationa large shopping centrebuilding workpastriestransport linksoutdoor poolhotel is situatedcomfortable hotelreception areavisiting romeheart of romeeuromabuseseurope
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Hotels real look cool, wonderful from outside, and from inside also. Great connectivity and nearby Euroma2 mall in just few step walkin. But no one know how to fix the Air-Conditioning for past 2 nights, where outside temperature is just 32 deg. C. Really either full failure of Maintainece and Operation in-charge.

Room Tip: Ac sucks place !!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicholas K, Responsabile reception at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear "satishkumar",

On behalf of the hotel please accept my sincere apologies for not been able to meet your expectiations..

Please do not hesitate to contact me privately should you wish to share a constructive feedback about your personal experience.

I hope there will be the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 26, 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights with family during our group tour. Staff are good but will be better if they smile a little. We got separate rooms in 2 different buildings. Rooms and bathrooms seem to be recently renovated and were neat, clean and well maintained. Don't know much about other amenities, as we left early after breakfast. Spacious dining area with a large variety of items for breakfast. Used to be a little crowded and noisy during breakfast due to a group of school kids on tour, but they were well behaving. Only one key/card was given for entering the building and room. I think, 2 cards per room would be better when 2 persons are staying in a room, as in other hotels.

Room Tip: Any room. All rooms seem to be of same design.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Nicholas K, Responsabile reception at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Santu18,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

I am sorry to learn that the service were not up to your expectations.

Despite the above, I am really happy to know that you liked the hotel rooms and the breakfast service.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed May 20, 2018

I am presently here at the hotel. Staying in the new building. Rooms are clean, well kept and a good size. Bathroom has a really big shower, could use an upgrade in towel quality. Front desk staff very helpful, had dinner in the restaurant and it was very good.
Location is not great but overall a nice hotel and reasonable price.

Room Tip: Ask for room in new building.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Gerry G,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo.

It is a great pleasure for us to know you found the service good, I will immediately share your appreciations with the entire Team.

We truly hope to welcome you back and, should you wish to make a reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Was part of Expat Explore when we stayed. Surprisingly comfortable. The rooms were renovated and completely different from what I was expecting. They were also very clean and well decorated. The staff were well organised, friendly and helpful. The variety of food is immense and I loved their breakfast.

The only downer would be the commute to the city centre as it can be a bit of a hassle. You need to take the bus towards the metro station. The hotel is also close to a mall unfortunately we were not able to see.

Would recommend if you’re looking for a hotel with an easy route towards the express way but not if you want to visit to the city centre often.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Jmtnyn,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Cristoforo Colombo.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights as part of our Expat tour and the room was very nice and bright. We had a balcony which was nice as we opened the door at night to get fresh air. The bathroom was very nice and a good size for Europe. The towels reminded me of very very big dish cloths. But they were nice, but no face cloths in the room. We had very comfortable beds. The breakfast was very good as the offered both hot and cold food. Anyone could find something to eat! In all, the hotel was very nice but a bit far from City Centre.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicholas K, Responsabile reception at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear Wendy

I truly wish to thank you for your kind words about your recent stay at Hotel Cristoforo Colombo Rome.

I am really proud to learn that you had a very pleasant stay and I will share your review with the entire Team.

Please come to visit us again and do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards,