Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$134
US$121
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Hotel Italia(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$75
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$321
US$273
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvatican citylepanto metro stationaround the cornerquiet areasingle roomhard boiled eggssmall hotelfree wifiwithin walking distanceyogurtvisit to romeone night stayshared bathroombuffet styleearly checkplenty of hot watergelato
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Nice location , close to Vatican. Residential area , close to train and good restaurants and shopping but away from touristy area. Rooms are rather small but clean and staff is friendly. Breakfast included daily , nice roof top terrace With nice views . We are a family of 5 so we rented a 2 person room as well as a three person room , the 3 person was much more spacious.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kpastrana
umberto b, Proprietario at Hotel Gerber, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review about our Hotel Gerber. We really appreciated it.
It's always a pleasure for us to meet all our clients needs and to make them feel at home.
We will be pleased to have the opportunity to welcome you again in our hotel soon in the future.
Best regards

Reviewed August 6, 2016

My boyfriend had to leave Rome earlier than I, so I booked a one night stay in a single room with a shared bathroom. The hotel itself is well-situated close to a metro stop, shopping, and even a bus stop for an airport shuttle that will take you to Fiumincino for 6 euro. I regretted only staying for such a short time, as the hotel staff was incredibly kind, and my room was cozy and lovingly decorated. The owners obviously care about this hotel! Even though I had a shared bath, I don't think anyone other than me used it. When I left at 5 am, the front desk staff even showed me the most well-lit route so that I wouldn't be as nervous about walking a few blocks alone in the dark. The hotel has a very nice roof terrace. I will definitely stay here next time I come to Rome!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Zoe Z

Dear Zoe,
Thank you for your kind feedback about our Hotel Gerber. We really appreciated it.
the satisfaction of our customers is the most important thing for us, so it's nice for us to read that you appreciated our location, our roof terrace, the room you had and the kindness of our staff.
We will be pleased to have the opportunity to welcome you again in our hotel in the future, may be for a longer stay.
Best regards

Reviewed July 28, 2016

It's a nice hotel with good service and very helpfull staff.
The room I had, had own bath and toilet. (Don't think all rooms has that, as I saw some on the each floor, in the hallway).
The room was decorated with "old" funitures, but look great in the style of the hotel.
From here you can walk to see all of Rome, even it not is placed in the center of all you want to see in Rome. But is a nice place, gives you the feel of big city, while being in a place where you still are able to get your sleep.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

The room was small but very cozy. Location perfect near subway line A lepanto stop and only 10 minutes from Vatican City. Staff friendly and very much helpful. Recommend for cleanness and politeness of the management! A place where I will be gladly back soon.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Billy_Billy_Billy
Reviewed July 3, 2016

We stayed at this lovely family run hotel in Vatican City ideally positioned for sightseeing and restaurants etc and near the metro. We had a really nice room with mini bar. The owners were so friendly and the staff were great. Rome is a fantastic city we will be going back as so much more to see and will definitely stay at the Gerber again

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple