Hotel Marcus
US$621
US$348
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori(Rome)
US$324
  • Bar/Lounge
US$1,022
US$723
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2012

Stayed here for my honeymoon for two weeks in October 2010. The rooms are very small. There is a night club underneath the hotel and the techno music usually goes on til 4am. So sleeping was very difficult. The hotel is very small and you can hear everything in the hallways. Aurora was awesome she is a very sweet lady and makes you feel right at home. The location of the hotel was perfect...right by the Spanish Steps, Piazza Novonna, and Vatican.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2012

i can't believe this hotel is stil in business - this hotel was one of the worst places I've ever stayed. it would have been bad by itself, but if the owner/management was nice I would have given it a pass. but the owner was dishonest and mean. we planned to come to rome for 2 nights but decided to stay elsewhere longer so we called 1-2 days ahead of time to ask the hotel if we could change our reservation so it was just one night and not two and the person on the phone said it would be fine to change the reservation and come a day later. they did not mention having to pay for the 2nd night despite the change and getting permission. if they had mentioned it we might have honored the 2nd night and not paid for a night elsewhere. when we arrived parking and unloading was a bit tricky but the owner was a bit helpful, and then showed us to a tiny, dark, dank, DIRTY room with a tiny bathroom that one person could barely fit into and a dirty shower area. it was really gross, and the bed was shot, and the room was tiny. and breakfast was barely edible, I think it was packaged junk. but the worst thing was at checkout the next day the owner said we had to pay for 2 nights - despite our having changed the reservation and cleared the change. it was VERY dishonest and in the end I think we negotiated paying for part of the 2nd night, maybe half a night - it was unacceptable and I would never, ever stay here again. (the location is really good though, so it has that going for it)

Room Tip: no good rooms that I saw
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeanmarine
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Be very careful when booking! They are definitely incompetent: I booked via phone, they assured me, without asking anything else but my mobile number. When I got in (at 9 P.M.) they said "Well, I'm sorry, no room free for you, I sold your room to another person". They explained this because I didn't give my credit card details, which nobody ever asked me for. Further, no help at all to find out a different accomodation.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Despite the fact that the hotel is farther that "just 300 m from the subway" as they said. Everything else is fantastic, clean, quite and with a great location. Enjoy Rome and enjoy you stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We stayed at this hotel and I will definitely recommend. The location is perfect! It's walking distance to Spanish Steps - one of the landmark in Rome. It's also located in the Central area where you can just walk along and pass by to the shopping area, name all the brands - LV, Channel, Prada, Gucci etc etc. and most of all - the owner and staffs are very friendly. During our stay until we check out . One of the staff even carried our luggages all the way to the taxi stand. All worth your money, rooms are clean and bathroom is spacious.

• Stayed: April 2011