All reviewsspanish stepsquiet streetgreat locationcolour themeside streetrooms are smallhardwood floorspiazza di spagnahotel locatedthe hotel staffdeluxe roomfive star hotelhotel bartrevi fountainpastriesminutes walk awayour honeymoon
Reviewed December 26, 2007

Stayed here with another couple for a city breck without children. The location was good with easy access to the designer shops. The area was quiet at night in November so we had to walk for some atmosphere as the hotel bar was empty as well. The rooms are small and feel basic, not worth the money. The staff were helpful and the hotel was different. However I would stay in a different area next time.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with friends
3  Thank Wantseverything
Reviewed December 24, 2007

My wife and I spent FOUR terrible nights in this Hotel. We were subjected to a suite that it was very small for the price, reaked of cigarette smoke and had someone elses hair in the bathroom We moved to another room and it wasnt much better.

There check in office is a big egg, I guess for some people they might think its chic but its very cold and non appealing. The food was cold and I wont go any farther.

Oh I forgot to mention when you call or ask anyone who works for the Hotel how do you get there heres there answer. Just get to the Spanish Steps and tell the cabbie take me to the Hotel of the Arts. As if its a landmark, you would be better off asking for the tooth fairy to take you there.

Sounds good, but our cabbie didnt know where it was. Nor did 7 business owners, 2 other cabbies and a policeman. We finally had to call and someone came to find us. We were not more that 300 feet from there building.

Italy is a great country and we had a great time and look forward to going back. We will bypass this Hotel.

Where your sunglasses in the hallways rather bright in color.

Forgot to mention it was very hot and we found out that you cant control the Air Conditioner from your room. They do it individually from the front desk egg. It was very warm in the room and all they would say is we have it turned down all the way.

STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE SAVE YOUR MONEY

Stayed: June 2007
3  Thank rickyroberts
Reviewed October 29, 2007

This small hotel is fabulous!
It seems to me like a gem in the heart of Rome. I have never had such a pleasant experience in my life.
The rooms are maybe a little bit small but have all facilities that a guest can wish: big bed, fine linens, internet connection, central heating, well ecquipated bathroom with everything in it!
The staff very nice and willing to help us .
The breakfast is served in the lobby in a romantic atmosphere and includes everything: fruits, yoghurts, cheese, pastries, scrubled eggs, sausages, salamini italiani, cakes, different kinds of coffees.
We stayed at Art Hotel during the Christmas and I sincerely recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 20, 2007

What a great hotel!! We stayed here on our honeymoon. The location of the hotel was perfect!! The staff was very helpful. I would def stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank LaurenR78
Reviewed September 15, 2007

We had a fantastic time in Rome and it was thanks to Hotel Art.
We were in the best location for shopping, site seeing and restaurants. The rooms were clean and modern and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. They advised us where to eat and every suggestion they made was sensational. I wouldn't even think of staying anywhere else on my next trip to Rome.

Stayed: September 2007