This hotel has a very modern decor and is located right next to the Spanish Steps. I stayed here for three days in Rome. The hotel's modern design was impressive but I would not stay there again for a few reasons.
1. I found the staff to be aloof and unfriendly. When I asked for help, I would get clip, short responses that made me feel I was definitely bothering them. One of the front desk staff even seemed to look away each time I approached the desk obviously about to ask a question.
2. The location was not the best. Near the Spanish Steo you mostly just have a lot of ultra high-end stores and since I was there to see sights, rather than shop, I didn't see much I was interested in. I had to travel out to find the restaurants and sights. I would have preferred to have them within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is the verses of poets that guide the steps of guests of the Hotel Art by the Spanish Steps on Via Margutta in the artistic heart of Rome, few steps from Piazza di Spagna. Do not expect signs: the entrance is a minimalist passageway hidden by the many art galleries on Via Margutta.The Hall was once a chapel now below vaults decorated with a starry sky there are the tables of the bar restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Art by the Spanish Steps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Hotel Rome