Argentina Hotel
Travelocity
Hotel Morgana(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$135
All reviewsother hotelstermini stationcaught the traincleaned dailytiny lifton foottour buscity taxsanta maria maggiorestayed for nightsdecent sizecontinental breakfastrooms were very cleanhotel is locatedpastriescity breakwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2011

My wife and I spent 4 nights at hoitel Argentina early in November 2011. We enjoyed it very much. We have booked a triple room. It was clean and spacious with a very spacious bathroom. Our 10 year old kid enjoyed it as well. The breakfast was ok, not fabulous but really enough for our city break. Location is ideal. We could walk to Coliseum as well as Pantheon or Pliazza del Popolo. Close to St Jean de Latran as well. Direct access to train station is also an asset. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Very close to teh Termini train station. It is really just a floor within a very old building that houses multiple "hotels" of the same type. It is good for just a night or maybe 2 just before your train or flight the next day. On a very busy street, but the windows seal very well. The hotel is smoke free, but the staff smokes just outside the front door, so you can smell it in the lobby. One thing I didn't like is you have to leave your room key at the front desk when you go out for dinner or something like that. I asked why, and they said it's for security. I asked, what about my security? and their reply, we can go into your room anytime anyway, so don't worry. Wierd. Breakfast is machine made coffee, yogurt, and processed crossiants. Nothing great. Again, if you need a place to crash for a night or two before you move on, this place is fine.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This was the first hotel I stayed at in my adventures in Rome. It was conveniently located to Termini station which was a big plus. Nice friendly service and breakfast included. I had no complaints, tho the hotel does look a little old, but that's part of the culture there, overall great value

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Andosan
Reviewed 20 September 2011

My husband stayed at this hotel for 2 nights at the start of our honeymoon. The hotel location is great, about a 5 minute walk from Termini station. Yes, the hotel is quite old but reasonably clean. Even though it's located along a busy street, our room was very quiet. Breakfast wasn't bad with a coffee machine, yogurts, and some pastries. All in all, everything was alright for the price.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oh_my_sunshine
Reviewed 9 September 2011

It is just minutes from the Roma Termini. The staff are gracious and the breakfast is great. It is also in walking distance to many historical locations. A great value!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple