1,787 results
All reviews metro station agnese annibaliano pepe verde privilege room nice hotel residential area quiet location minute walk night's sleep top floor rooftop bar rooms are comfortable enjoyed my stay centre of rome reception staff visiting rome pastries
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The room is big and clean.

Breakfast is delicious.
Hotel is in a safe and calm area far from city center (downtown) but you can reach it by bus 60 (5 mins walk) or metro (station 5 mins walk).

Internet is excellent and they provide you with smartphone which you can use it for free for internet, GPS and locals calls ( brilliant idea and very helpful).

In total this is a very good hotel to stay in Rome but you has to use transportation

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Khaled004
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Roma Corso Trieste.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
We are glad you enjoyed the area and the services of our Hotel.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

I stayed for 3 nights.
I requied special room for my honeymoon trip, they gave a balcony room I love it. The room was clean, more space and great balcony. Near subway, supermarket, restaurants, etc. So if i have chance to Rome this hotel will first choice

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Teerawoot
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

We are so glad that you enjoined our room.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Nice hotel, clean and modern. It is located in a quiet neighborhood so there was very little noise at night

We opted for an upgrade to a privilege room - the room was large and comfortable. My only criticism here is that they tell you that 'free minibar' is included. It's not really, and not even for me something that should even be said as part of the deal. You get 2 cans of coke and some water - sorry Mercure but that's not a free minibar! The balcony was great. If you are thinking of upgrading, try to get a room on the 6th floor - we were on the 5th and the balconies looked a lot nicer on the 6th.

Location may be a little far out for some, but it is close to a metro station and you can get around very easily from there.

The rooftop bar is great especially for a late night drink after a long day sightseeing.

Breakfast was OK but the selection is quite small compared to other similarly priced/rated hotels I have stayed at. Great pastries though!

Some good choices for food in the local area, and there are a few supermarkets nearby.

All in all a very nice stay and I would definitely recommend if you prefer to be slightly out of the hustle and bustle but still well connected.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrissti
Reviewed June 17, 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 8 nights, great location, very close to the underground Breakfast wasn't included, but I decided to have it as extra anyway. However, when I was going to pay on check out they tried to charge me for 12 breakfasts, claiming I'd had guests. Ended up removing the extra charges, but I have to say it didn't leave a very good feeling

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
MERCURETRIESTE, General Manager at Mercure Roma Corso Trieste, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Roma Corso Trieste. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
The receptionist ask you if you had a guest with you at the breakfast room, because he recognized with you that there were too many breakfast charge for one person. At the moment you advise that you never had a guest with you he promptly cancelled the extra charges.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future,
Best regards