Book now, pay at stay
US$110
US$100
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$216
US$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$200
US$159
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
US$124
US$91
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$118
US$103
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$173
US$126
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$58
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$91
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Hotel Italia(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$50
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$251
US$206
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

All reviewsvatican cityprosciuttoaround the cornerfresh fruitwifi worked wellmodern amenitiesbreakfast was deliciousthe hotel staffpope
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

I went here with my daughter. Mother and daughter bonding.A very convenient. Near to Vatican and other tourist attraction and very near to souvenir shops and those people searching for leathers bags, shoes and jackets.The owner is very friendly . The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The best of all the breakfast. I really enjoyed my stay here.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank smyle819
Reviewed October 2, 2016

Just stayed here for a few nights and was a great choice. Small, charming, clean hotel literally steps from the Vatican and close to other desirable parts of town. Helpful staff and nice breakfast included. Lots of good restaurants right around the hotel as well. The beds were a little hard, but besides that it was an excellent choice.

Room Tip: Just FYI there is no lift.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank andersonbu
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We visited Rome after a walking holiday that
Took us to Rome. This hotel was found for us by the company that arranged our walking holiday . We could not have asked for better .
We could not believe how close we were to the Vatican City , it was only a couple of minutes walk. Our room was very comfortable , we had a super King size bed. And a beautiful terrace to sit out on late evening
The breakfast was lovely , the staff were so welcoming and helpful.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank woodhill30
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Hotel Bramante is a fantastic little hotel within a 3 minute walk to the Vatican. Nice open beam ceiling rooms in the main hotel and a very traditional apartment across the way. The staff are very helpful with all questions regarding places to go and eat. The apartment feels like a home where you can really feel to be a part of such a wonderful city. I will definitely stay here again as it is convenient to everything a tourist is needing.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank Batrik910
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Rated 3 stars I think, but far exceeded my expectations.

Our room was very nice indeed, the hotel staff were friendly and attentive to all our needs.

I tried to speak Italian, tried, not overly well, however the lady serving us really accommodated my effort, tried to understand me, and made every effort to encourage me. Her English was also very good indeed, which was very helpful when I ran out of words! Sadly it was the only time I experienced such appreciation and support with my efforts to 'get by' with my use of the Italian language, while staying in Rome, which made this lady's efforts to help me in this case notable to say the least. Thanks again!

The breakfast was great. A nice buffet, offering fruit, pastry and cereal, in addition to hot food being available to order. Gluten free alternatives were also made available.

Our bed was comfortable, our bedroom spacious, and our bathroom was also clean and well equipped. From an aesthetic standpoint, the hotel was very nicely decorated, quite neutral in many ways, however full of character. The area itself is for the most part quiet, however there did seem to be a lot of rubbish being disposed of, and regularly in the surrounding streets, at varying times during the early hours of the morning, which may affect you if your room is at the front of the hotel, as ours was. I did however have ear plugs with me, so this presented little disturbance in my case.

In many ways I'm comparing this hotel to everywhere I've stayed, this small hotel being one of my favourites.

We are returning to Rome at the end of June, and have reserved a place at this hotel, as I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.

(This is no doubt made clear on their website, but this hotel is very close indeed to St Peter's Basilica, and of course The Vatican. A short walk down the Borgo Pio to the Castel St Angelo, then over the bridge towards Piazza Navona, and a trail through areas of notable interest).

Room Tip: The Vatican and St Peter's Basillica very close.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple