All reviews nice hotel pleasant stay yogurt air conditioning villa metro eur cheese
Reviewed April 24, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for three days and it was not the best hotel. It was very warm when I arrived but since I could not “figure out” the AC controls, I called the front desk to ask. I was informed that the hotel does not have air-conditioning so keep that in mind if you plan to travel during the summer. The room is equipped with a very small shower enclosure that has very little water pressure (water temperature changes constantly as well). The room was small and the mattress had reached its expiration date many moons ago. If you open the windows (remember no AC) than the neighbors may wave at you.

The upside, it’s a short six minute walk to the nearest subway station and the hotel is easy on the budget. I gave Hotel Villa Patrizi a 2-star rating since it was very inexpensive so it will be “good-enough” if you rather spend your money on tours (like me) than lodging.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2017

I was on this Hotel in May with may family, is good located near the subway , and simply you get on Spanish Steps, not big rooms but well done and clean and nice.
quite, seem to be in a countryside, is not expensive hotel but compere at the price is the best deal of my live. thank you for your hospitality .

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank caffj
Reviewed January 5, 2017

I hesitated until now to hear apologies from this strange location though I booked it for April 2016. The insects (ants) in bed (sic!), hardly anything for breakfast, clogged bathroom, bad smell etc. he only thing I have to add: please stay away from this "hotel". 4 stars must have been dropped there by sheer mistake. I am VERY disappointed. I am also disappointed by booking.com for not providing me any effective assistance in claiming money...

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

This hotel exceeded our expectations. Our room was large and had a very decent size bed. The room was cleaned and made up daily to a high standard. The waitress on Breakfast was very pleasant and accommodating to our Coffee tastes. 24 hour reception. Quiet area, great for sleeping but don't expect to find a watering hole on the way home after 10....,

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2016

The hotel is near the metro stop. It si clean and quite. If you need space, this is not your hotel: most of the rooms are quite small in size. Breakfast is ok, certainly not reach. Still, it is good (particularly in Rome) for the money spent

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business