All reviews spanish steps great location piazza di spagna no lift within walking distance trevi fountain rooms are clean heart of rome central location small hotel walked everywhere train station luggage colosseum sightseeing
Reviewed May 3, 2017

hotel panda is just a few meters away from the spanish steps in rome. there are many restaurants and shops around, including convenience stores and pharmacies. it is very reasonably priced and the staff are helpful and efficient. it's a typical italian hotel situated in an old building so the rooms are on the narrow side and the temperature needs to be adjusted, but otherwise, it is great. change of towels and bed sheets are easily arranged with housekeeping.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aws830
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was recommended to me by an Italian acquaintance, and exceeded my expectations. The building is an old palazzo ideally located on a side street a two minute walk from Piazza di Spagna and a five minute walk from the Piazza di Spagna metro station. The room was spacious, comfortable and very clean; and had a large window looking out onto an internal courtyard. The hotel does not offer breakfast, but it does offer vouchers for breakfast at a nearby cafe. I will unhesitatingly stay again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Naomi M
Reviewed February 24, 2017

I stay here every year it is a very good hotel clean and very central. Just round the corner from the Spanish steps I highly recommend it I will keep going there whenever I go to Rome wont change it for anything.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natasha M
Reviewed February 18, 2017

I stayed here with my parents for 2 nights before we went on a cruise. This was perfect as it sits right in the middle of all the sightseeing spots. We walked around the little streets and found delicious cafés and pizzerias for dining. It is really small and not super easy to find or lug your bags up the stairs, but it was perfect for what we needed!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FoodieGirl30
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

I returned to this place after an elapse of probably 20 years, but it remains a great value for money hotel in a wonderful location. No frills, but comfortable, and with a helpful staff. Bathroom was shared but there are plenty of them. Minimal street noise.

Date of stay: August 2016