See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2018

it's the first time I book a hotel without reading the reviews my bad..
This hostel is horrible, disgusting, nothing positive.
Very dirty, not maintained. The bathrooms are shared in the same floor but they are infested, worn and unbearably dirty, I avoided taking a shower for 3 nights, I used to go to restaurants bathrooms.
The lock of the door of the room is broken, we couldn't lock it.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nisrinette
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Avoid this place like the Plague. It’s in a terrible part of town (although it is close to the train station). It’s rowdy and as soon as you step outside, there are beggars and people trying to sell you stuff.
On my 2nd day, the toilet in our room stopped flushing. I was on my way out to town so reported it and when I returned, it was fixed.
On day 3, I came back to find my bed had been made and my own personal items were missing. I had lost a towel and a gray top. The top was found under the bed but the towel is presumably taken away for washing. I went downstairs and complained, and a member of staff came up. One of the other men in the room also said some of his things had gone missing too - a bottle and some food. The member of staff explained that they will normally do this if something looks “finished” or nearly empty.” My advice is avoid staying here, but if you end up here, put EVERYTHING in the locker...towels, shirts...everything because they can go missing.
Breakfast is just a croissant and a tiny glass of orange juice from the bakery next door. They give you a voucher for it. It’s more of a shot glass than a glass. There are bakeries in the area to be able to buy something more sufficient. I certainly expect more for breakfast if this is included in the price.
There is one shower and one toilet per room - they are actually in good condition, but try and get up extra early as once one person goes in, a que forms. We had a girl who spent 35 mins in there one morning. Also the light keeps going out so you need to keep coming back into the room (mid shower) to reset the timer.
Other than that - it’s near the railway station and the beds are comfy.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Robdavies88
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Pros: cheap, convenient location
Cons: dirty, bad facilities, smells bad, very rowdy location,

Unless you are a hobo or a voluntarily hobo, pay a bit more and stay somewhere else.

The picture they used on the website on show the best room they have , chances are the room you get will be rubbish and look nothing like the ones you see on booking.com or trip advisor

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank joshualB2960KS
Reviewed August 8, 2017

This hostel is difficult to find (no sign anywhere outside). Also, the staff is very rude and not at all knowledgable about the city. I asked for a place to leave my bags for 3 hours, and the man on duty told me to leave it at Termini station. I asked him 3 times if it was open, and he said yes, so I walked there, at night, alone, with all of my luggage, only to find that it was in fact, closed. When I returned, rather than apologize or offer a way to help me, he told me curtly that the only thing I could do was rent a double room for 56 euro (all of a sudden the dorms, which he had offered 20 min before, were no longer available).

In addition, the rooms are not clean. In one room, the toilet was clogged and full of waste (#2) that had clearly been there for awhile, and there was hair and grime everywhere. All in all, this hostel is run very unprofessionally and should be avoided.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Emilykatecarlton
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Firstly the hostel is very difficult to find due to a lack of signs, the street outside is also filthy and so arriving wasn't a great experience. The rooms were hot but manageable but the bathrooms were outrageous, there were 3 on our floor, of whichever 1 shower and toilet barely worked (not in the same room may I add).
The kitchen is also very under equipped, not even a toaster or utensils to use.
Location of the hostel is great as it's close to most sights and station and food places.
Wouldn't recommend to everyone but you'll survive your stay.

Date of stay: July 2017