Hotel Giorgi
  • Bar/Lounge
US$210
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$133
Hotel Italia(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$286
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstermini stationbasic hotelfantastic locationmain attractionsbusespropertiesclerkromapiazza
Reviewed 24 March 2012

My husband & I stayed @ this hotel 7 nights and we were VERY happy with it. The room wasn't huge but it didn't need to be. The breakfast was EXCELLENT. The people were very nice especially Andrae(worked at night), the cleaning lady & the lady who took care of the breakfast.

We would recommend this place and we would certainly stay there again if we were in the area. It was close to everything so easily walkable to all of our sites. Train statin & busing 5 minutes away & restaurante's all over. There are even 2 supermarkets close by. Very nice place.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ed-Janice S
Reviewed 7 March 2012

we stayed at georgi hotel for 3 nights. we were very satisfied from our stay there,
it is a clean hotel with a good breakfast in a good location near termini station.
there are some good restaurant nearby and the staff of the hotel are friendly especially the gentleman at night who speaks 4-5 languages.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Costas V
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My husband stayed 4 nights at this hotel and found it to fit our needs. It is about a 5 minute walk to the train station, but still a 30 minute walk to any of the sights. It was easy to find since I saw the picture of the outside while looking at reviews on this site. The room was a good size, but when we went to our first room the door did not lock. Our key did not work but we just pushed the door and it opened. They used the key cards. We went back down and the receptionist checked to see the issue and gave us a new room right next door immediately. That same day he had a repair guy fix the door. The shower was less impressive compared to all the other hotels we stayed at in Italy. It had no pressure and was almost cold by the time it got to you. We went in December so the heaters were on. It got very hot and there was no manual thermostat. We had to call down to the front to turn it off each day we returned in the afternoon. Breakfast was comparable to other hotels we were at, which we enjoyed. The wi-fi only worked in the common area and worked very poorly. Overall, the hotel was decent. I don't think I would return tho.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AnonymousUS88
Reviewed 22 February 2012

The service on reception was really unwelcoming here and our rooms were not very nice at all. My room was very dusty and left me feeling unfresh in the morning and my friends room had a radiator that would not turn off so they had to sleep with the window open which was not ideal given that it was below freezing outside.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank BartQS
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed at the hotel fof 3days,and I thught that I made good choice.
Staffs will welcome warmly,and remenber you.
So it would be helpful for you.
My room was 106,there is small but clean and enough for me.
Breakfast is good(cheese ,hum , kinds of bread and coffee ... and so on).
I'm satisfied.