- Very good location:
1) about 200m walk from Ottaviano metro station;
2) 300m walk to Vatican and St. Peters Square;
3) very nice shopping area around.
- Fast Internet connection with very good WiFi signal;
- Kettle available in every room with tea or coffee options;
- Very friendly welcome by older (sorry I didn't ask his name) man;
- Fruits and baking as welcome greetings.
- very loud street during night time, so if you are sensitive to noice, it would be a challenge.
- Room cleaning desired to be better. Pay attention to dust at lamps close to bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ottaviano Guest House enjoys an excellent location in Rome, in the Prati area, one of the most exclusive of Rome, among typical nineteenth-century buildings and close to shopping and restaurants. The structure consists of a common area and six spacious and bright rooms with all comfort ready to meet the needs of guests.The proximity of the Metro (100mt) allows you to reach every corner of Rome. Our guests can walk to San Pietro and the Vatican museums in five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ottaviano Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.