All reviews peters square explore rome gelato metro station perfect location enjoyed our stay guesthouse vatican
Reviewed March 17, 2017

An easy 10 minute stroll to St Peter's. 5 minutes to the Vatican museum. A 45 minute walk to the Forum and Colosseum. Easy to get to from airport. Metro stop is within 5 minutes of the guest rooms. This is exactly what I wanted. So easy to go back in the afternoon for a rest before venturing out again. Room spacious and clean. All I need for my 3 day adventure on my own. Was made to feel very welcome and safe. I shall return again with my husband. Excellent value for money!

Room Tip: Only has 6 rooms. I was in room 3. Faced the back was very quiet. Loved having shutters on windows
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2017

The location of this guest house is perfect as it's in the center of Rome, near Saint Peter's square and close to the metro station Ottaviano.
Our room was at the beginning of the corridor so heard some noises at night but overall was quite spacious.
The negative thing is that they don't change towels for a two-night stay (unless you pay an extra surcharge), so we had to reuse the same one of the previous day. To be honest it is the first time I encounter this.
Breakfast is not included, but for the rest everything went pretty well.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2016

The room was big, clean and very warm. The man in the reception was very helpful and even though he dont speak english very well he did everything he could to help us and give us directions and informations. The spot is great. The geust house is near Vatican (5 minutes to walk) and near the metro station. The price is low for that it offers!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ελένη Α
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

I loved every night. Very clean and the people were very polite. They try to help us even though they do not speak very good English.
The water was hot and we did not have any problem.
The guest house is near the station.
In conclusion if you dont want to spend much money this is the right place to stay

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DimitrisDimako
Reviewed January 18, 2016

PRO:
- Very good location:
1) about 200m walk from Ottaviano metro station;
2) 300m walk to Vatican and St. Peters Square;
3) very nice shopping area around.
- Fast Internet connection with very good WiFi signal;
- Kettle available in every room with tea or coffee options;
- Very friendly welcome by older (sorry I didn't ask his name) man;
- Fruits and baking as welcome greetings.
CONS:
- very loud street during night time, so if you are sensitive to noice, it would be a challenge.
- Room cleaning desired to be better. Pay attention to dust at lamps close to bed.

Room Tip: Very nice place to stay in Rome for a family without kids.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ostap P